Holy Cross

Holy Cross (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Holy Cross

Nursing Home Reviews for Holy Cross

February 25, 2015

My wife is in a nursing home called Sanctuary at Holy Cross with pneumonia right now, and she is bedridden. She has gangrene of the foot, and she is recovering from a broken hip. It's a nice place, but it's like every other nursing home in the world. It is understaffed, and this facility is the least of the bad choice. The rooms are double rooms and small, but clean, and the food is fine.

October 29, 2013

By Larry24

My mom had gone to Holy Cross a couple of times for rehabilitation. They're connected to St. Joseph's Hospital. It was a new facility. Everything was very good. This nursing home did a very good job for my mom. My mom had occupational therapy and physical therapy while she was there at both times. She had these therapies so that she could return back to her apartment. At that time, she had a very nice private room. There were plenty of spaces there too. I also tried eating there and the food was quite good. What I like best about this facility was the staff. They were very helpful and I was absolutely satisfied with their care. I would recommend this nursing home.

Services and Amenities of Holy Cross

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Holy Cross

Holy Cross is a senior living provider in South Bend, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Holy Cross for more details on services and rates.

Map of Holy Cross