Golden Livingcenter - Fountainview Place

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - Fountainview Place

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden Livingcenter - Fountainview Place

August 08, 2012

By grcspnz

i'm very happy to be in this facility. they take such good care of us and the rest of the residents. they show us the kindness and care and loving attention. therer therepy department is number one. there activities department is also wonderful also so many different things to do and we go out on outings so much fun. i'm so glad that my friend refered me to come here. i'm getting the care and therepy that i need, and i couldn't ask for a better facility then this nursing home. thank you so much golden living fountainview nursing home.

July 08, 2011

By bingoplayer

For about three years, my Grandma stayed at Fountain View. My mom, sisters and I would visit her once a week, every week. The staff was always kind and helpful, and my family and I got to know them quite well. They were always attentive, and I could tell they genuinely cared about the clients. Every week, my Grandma would show me the prizes she won at Bingo, and it made me happy that she enjoyed it there. We would stay for a few hours each visit, and we were also allowed to use the recreation rooms when we held birthday parties for my Grandma, which I thought was very nice of them to allow. The food that they served was pretty good, too. I remember sometimes we would eat dinner with Grandma, which was always a nice time. All in all, I feel Fountain View was a pleasant experience for my family and would definitely recommend them to anyone that needs kind and attentive elderly care.

Services and Amenities of Golden Livingcenter - Fountainview Place

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Golden Livingcenter - Fountainview Place

Golden Livingcenter - Fountainview Place is a senior living provider in Portage, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Fountainview Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Golden Livingcenter - Fountainview Place