Five Star Residences of Noblesville

Reviews of Five Star Residences of Noblesville

Assisted Living Reviews for Five Star Residences of Noblesville

November 23, 2013

By millie77

Before my friend passed away, she was in Riverwalk. They treated her very nicely. She had been there for several years. She had Alzheimer's but she was allowed to stay there until she got so bad that she had to go to another place. They were very considerate. When they came in to assist her, they were always very kind. They provided really good meals for my friends. She seemed to enjoy them. Her husband definitely enjoyed them too. Though she didn't take part much in their activities, I do know they have several of them. They did have all kind of activities for them.

June 26, 2013

By Kathy37

Riverwalk Commons Senior Living was probably the facility that my mom was most comfortable with considering her personal likes and needs. It had the combination of garden homes for independent living as well as the assisted living that was in the main building. Her personal desire was the flexibility of garden homes so that there was an easy walk to the main cafeteria/dining room. We had dinner and the food they served there was fine but it was very tasty. One of the residents even got up and played piano for everybody. That was good experience. Overall, the ambience of the facility was very casual and friendly. It was also worth mentioning that their marketing directors were very helpful in answering questions.

January 07, 2013

By Roy1

We've been with Riverwalk for 2 years now. We have an independent living apartment. It's a very nice and clean facility. It's such a wonderful place. We have a big dining area for all the residents and the food is very good. We have a lot of activities here. We have almost anything we want. We have a wellness and exercise facility. We have local bus trips now and then. We dine out and go to the grocery store.

July 05, 2012

By atyler22

The grounds and buildings are beautiful and very clean. The staff are very friendly and act as if they have known you for years. There are lots and lots of events and activities for residents. They also have a very great hospital. The community is set up of individual apartments, and really gives the resident the feeling that they are on their own. The lawns and gardens are unmatched. I've been to other facilities but this one really sets a high standard. I would recommend this establishment over all others.

Independent Living Reviews for Five Star Residences of Noblesville

• Low Salt
  • Renal
  • Vegetarian

About Five Star Residences of Noblesville

Everyone loves freedom and choices...and we kept that in mind while designing our Senior Apartments. Our communities offer Assisted Living services that are tailored to meet the needs of each individual, allowing them to live life to the fullest.

Our Apartments are available in studio as well as one or two bedroom floor plans, furnished and decorated as you so desire, making a familiar and comfortable atmosphere where family members and friends can visit. Our residents enjoy the company of their neighbors while enjoying three meals a day offered in our unique, restaurant-style dining rooms. There are many opportunities to participate in a wide range of planned social activities, scheduled transportation to shopping, restaurants and appointments. We continue to add services designed to keep our residents as active as they desire while having the comfort and security of living in a senior community.

Map of Five Star Residences of Noblesville