Atria Newburgh

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care

5311 Rosebud Lane, Newburgh, IN 47630
Atria Newburgh (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 3 days

Sign a lease by November 30 and enjoy 10% or 20% off select apartments.* It's our way of welcoming you to the community!

Reviews of Atria Newburgh

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Newburgh

September 05, 2021

By Paula

I really liked Atria Newburgh. It was my favorite among the ones I had visited. It's beautiful and, to me, the cost was really comparable. It's topnotch, as far as I'm concerned. The staff showed us a studio apartment and two different one-bedrooms. They were really pretty and they had nice carpeting too. The hallways are carpeted and they're set up really nicely. They offer assisted living services, and you can add on services that are needed. They were a great place. The place is well-maintained and beautiful. It had really pretty grounds too, and had a big, nice dining room. We didn't get to eat there, but they sent us home with homemade blueberry muffins that were wonderful. It was one of those little packages of homemade blueberry muffins, and they were delicious.

July 12, 2021

By Brenda

Atria Newburgh gave a good tour. The staff member was very informative and very inclusive, and she seemed to answer all my questions -- and then some questions that I didn't know I had! She also showed me all around and took me to a couple of rooms as well. The rooms were both on the second floor, they were both one-bedrooms, and they were nice. Their location was really good too. It's right off Interstate 69, which is really close to where I'm at now, so their location was good for me. The facility is very nice. They offered everything I was looking for, like a beauty salon, therapy, and that kind of stuff.

Hi Brenda, It was our pleasure to show you and your family our community. Your feedback is so important to us, so thank you for sharing your experience! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

June 21, 2021

By Reviewer 0423mp

Atria Newburgh had a nice presentation and they seemed good. It just seemed bigger and I wasn't sure if there's a nurse onsite all the time; it seemed more impersonal with the care that way. Other than that, it was a nice place. They were remodeling so it was hard to visualize it until it's done. I didn't interact with anyone other than the person who gave us the tour.

December 18, 2020

By Robert

We went to Atria Newburgh. We liked it very much. They did a good job. We were very happy with it. We were satisfied with everything. The staff was very nice. The lady that showed us around was excellent. She knew what she was talking about. She was very informative. We liked her. The facility was very nice, clean, and adequate. It was a great atmosphere. We liked the room. It looked comfortable.

Hi Robert, It was truly our pleasure to show you and your family around. Your feedback is so important to us, so thank you for sharing your experience!

September 21, 2020

By Reviewer414

Overall, my relative is very happy here. However, there are problems from time to time. Recently, there was a mix up regarding whether or not my relative had ordered a meal, and she was in tears because of the way the staff treated her. The staff member even came to her door to show her the form which she filled out wrong. I can't believe somebody would treat my 90 year old relative like this, and that's not even taking into account the fact contact should be limited due to COVID. Luckily, my relative was able to get food with the help of another staff member.

March 05, 2018

By Brice

I was very impressed with Atria Newburgh. One thing I liked about it was the perfect location. It also seems to be very well-run and very nice. The room I saw was very nice, small, but very adequate, and seemed to be well laid out. The dining room looked very nice and they have other meeting rooms or gathering rooms as well. They also have a private dining room if you want to have your family over. The transportation sounded good. The place has also been there for a while so it has a good reputation.

July 17, 2017

By AM

I liked everything about Atria Newburgh, but it was expensive. It's absolutely beautiful, and the staff was excellent. They recommended home specialty service and who to get. The location and the grounds were perfect. They had special units for Alzheimer's and everything you need there. The food was wonderful. The dining area was restaurant-style with menu, linen tablecloths, set silverware, and napkins, and they do different themes on different days. It was perfect.

November 02, 2016

By John126081

Atria Newburgh had a newer and cleaner feel, the accommodations were very good, and it seemed to be a good facility. The tour guide was adequate. The dining area looked nice and inviting. I saw the exercise area, and I thought it was nice and they had a nice game room area.

January 25, 2016

By Visitor181

I visited Atria Newburgh. They had multiple sizes of rooms. They had one or two bedrooms and studios. The staff treated me very well. I was very impressed. Their dining area was a restaurant setting with fixed meal times and additional menu service for non-meal time kind of diner. So, if you missed a meal, you could always order something off of a limited menu. They had excursion activities, local gaming activities, running activities, exercises, card games, bingo and social activities. I liked the place.

January 25, 2016

By Loving Daughter27

I went to visit Atria Newburgh, and I thought it was really small. The cleanliness is fine. I just don’t like that it's small.

Thank you for visiting Atria Newburgh. I’m sorry that our smaller community model wasn’t a good fit for you but I hope that you find a community that meets your needs. I welcome any other feedback.

December 10, 2015

By Peggy M1

Atria Newburgh is really nice. People feel like they are living in a community where they can be friends with other people there, so everybody seems happy. The dining room is nice.

December 10, 2015

By La Donna1

Atria Newburgh is a very beautiful facility. My husband’s parents are living on the second floor. They both have walkers, but there is an elevator. The dining room is on the ground floor, and the laundry facility is right down the hall from their little three-bedroom apartment. There are people that come in to check on them to make sure that they’re coming down for the meals and help them with the washing of their towels and linens. They have a lot of activities at the facility. We have received an invitation for a dinner that they’re having for family members next Thursday. The food is delicious; my father-in-law likes their dessert. He’s not used to having desserts that often, and now he really enjoys it. They feed them very well. This facility was recommended to us, and we would highly recommend it, too.

August 28, 2013

By Nancy67001350

Atria Newburg is beautiful facility. It is very nice. The outside is very pretty. The inside is attractive. Their apartments are similar to the ones at the other facility I've looked at. Their dining room is very nice. Everything is nicely set up. The staff is extremely friendly and seems very caring. Everything in this facility is excessively nice. I would like my half-sister to be there; however, they don't take Medicaid.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Newburgh

January 27, 2018

By CK

We visited Atria Newburgh. They were very informative, answered any questions, and showed me several apartments. We got a great Dutch apple pie hot out of the oven, and they invited us to come out and have lunch. I was impressed. They showed me a studio and two-bedrooms with a bath and a half or two baths that were adequately sized and very nice. They served three meals a day and had a beauty salon and a barber shop. The staff had really good rapport with the tenants. Everyone seemed very friendly.

April 24, 2015

Atria Newburgh was exceptionally clean and orderly. The manager who showed me around was very kind and very into helping elderly people. It was more structured and refined. They had games, a chat group, and an exercise coordinator.

Memory Care Reviews for Atria Newburgh

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• Get Costs

About Atria Newburgh

Atria Newburgh is a welcoming senior community located just outside Evansville. Residents enjoy nearby cultural attractions, museums, scenic parks and a variety of places to shop.

Atria Newburgh Heights offers the following services:

• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
    • A choice of apartments
    • A full-time director for events and activities
    • An emergency call system in every apartment
    • Anytime Cafe with complimentary snacks and beverages
    • Assistance with activities of daily living
    • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
    • Medication assistance
    • Memory-care neighborhood
    • Scheduled local transportation

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria Newburgh