New Harmonie Healthcare Center

Reviews of New Harmonie Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for New Harmonie Healthcare Center

May 25, 2012

By handiman38

A few times I visited the home it reeked of human waste. The food is not too bad but does lack in any seasoning another bad point is the quality of help is somewhat poor. The turnover is great as they do not retain employees long. I am sure the pay is not great nor the job itself. My Brother has had a few bad experiences with roommates one that would throw his feces at him and another that would yell at all hours of the night. They seem to have gotten a little better in the last few months I think they may have hired a new Manager and some better employees. I think my Brother has been treated well by most of the workers I am sure he has had a problem with a few but nothing serious. I guess all in all they are certainly worse places so I am going to say he is as happy as he can be being where he is at.

October 04, 2011

By lmcrayne

The Alzheimer's unit was a large secure unit, and I was happy to see how well my grandma was adjusting to living there. My grandmother had been showing signs of Alzheimer's for the last four years, but after the accident she had at her house, we knew it was time to find a safe place for her to live. We don't live in the same city and really were not able to have her move into our home. I went to the internet and read up on the great Alzheimer's unit that New Harmonie health care had. I met with the administrator and after my mother and I toured the home we really felt this would be the best place for Grandma to stay at. My grandmother was 78 and had always lived on her own and I knew this would be a huge adjustment for her, but with the great competent staff she would do well there.

Services and Amenities of New Harmonie Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About New Harmonie Healthcare Center

New Harmonie Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in New Harmony, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact New Harmonie Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of New Harmonie Healthcare Center