New Harmonie Healthcare Center

Reviews of New Harmonie Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for New Harmonie Healthcare Center

October 04, 2011

By lmcrayne

The Alzheimer's unit was a large secure unit, and I was happy to see how well my grandma was adjusting to living there. My grandmother had been showing signs of Alzheimer's for the last four years, but after the accident she had at her house, we knew it was time to find a safe place for her to live. We don't live in the same city and really were not able to have her move into our home. I went to the internet and read up on the great Alzheimer's unit that New Harmonie health care had. I met with the administrator and after my mother and I toured the home we really felt this would be the best place for Grandma to stay at. My grandmother was 78 and had always lived on her own and I knew this would be a huge adjustment for her, but with the great competent staff she would do well there.

About New Harmonie Healthcare Center

New Harmonie Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in New Harmony, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact New Harmonie Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of New Harmonie Healthcare Center