Assisted Living at Hartsfield Village

Assisted Living at Hartsfield Village (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Assisted Living at Hartsfield Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Assisted Living at Hartsfield Village

August 07, 2014

At Hartsfield Village, the environment was much nicer than the other facilities we've visited and so we had mom there. It has a very welcoming environment. The facility is also located in a nice and convenient location. The people were very nice and they have a lot of activities. They are well staffed. They do have an exercise facility and a trainer there. A podiatrist also comes in a couple of days a week.

October 09, 2013

By Witold1

Assisted Living at Hartsfield Village was one of the better facilities in the area and it was expensive. They seemed to have a lot of activities for the residents. They also had their own government, they had elections and they involved the residents. I wanted my mom to go there but there was no bed available. Although, I wasn't thrilled when I waited for 20 minutes during my visit.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Assisted Living at Hartsfield Village

Services and Amenities of Assisted Living at Hartsfield Village

About Assisted Living at Hartsfield Village

Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee. Priority access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Assisted Living at Hartsfield Village