Meadow Lakes

Meadow Lakes (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Meadow Lakes

Assisted Living Reviews for Meadow Lakes

February 09, 2015

Even though it says it has independent living, assisted living, and nursing home, Meadow Lakes is more nursing home. It is very clinical. All the staff wore scrubs so much so that I felt like I was in a hospital. The services seemed wonderful. The staff was very friendly, and there was lot of interaction with the patients. That's what it seemed like because people were treated more like patients rather than residents. The dining area is very ordinary and served institutional food. I would call it more like hospital food. The sanitation is very good. The room is not spacious. They do have independent living cottages, and those were great and very spacious. But my mom needs to have somebody to tell her it's time for dinner, and she would have to cross to another building to do that, so that is not for her either.

January 23, 2015

By Candi2

My mother has been placed in a community named Meadow Lakes. We actually heard this by word of mouth. We lived close to there and heard a lot of good things from other people that have been there. We took the tour, and we were happy with what we saw. She's been here since December, and we've been very pleased. It's a double occupancy so she has a roommate. It is divided by a curtain, and they each have a bed. There's a restroom in there and a closet that locks. We brought a TV and a nice reclining chair from home. I haven't tried the food, but I've been there several times when she's eating. It all looks very good. She has never complained one time about it. I couldn't say anything bad about the food. I know they do a lot of matching games, identifying cards, a lot of singing, arts and crafts, and bingo. I wouldn't say it is one thing; it is the overall experience. We've all popped in at different times, and we never had any issues with any of the staff. It's always been positive up to this point anyway.

By Sidney2

I am very well satisfied with everyone at Meadow Lakes. The people have been very nice and helpful-over and above what I expected. This is much better than the place I lived at before. (Assisted Living). People here go the extra mile.

By Ruth33

Meadow lake is a wonderful place to live. The staff is very nice. I truly enjoy living here.

By Rex2

I live in a Garden Home that I really like. I enjoy ging to the assisted living dining room for meals. The food is really good. I really enjoy coming to the live music shows. They have a real good staff that works here.

March 08, 2013

By James19

Meadow Lakes is the nearest one to me. It's only less than five minutes away. It's a very nice place. Everybody is really friendly and it has a quiet atmosphere. My mother is more at ease now. They do have events or activities and field trips they participate in.

Independent Living Reviews for Meadow Lakes

Nursing Home Reviews for Meadow Lakes

September 15, 2015

By atwell.v

My mother was released from the hospital with orders for rehabilitative care for a few weeks before going home. They made it to the hospital at around 9pm. Granted there would not be any office staff there at that time of night. However, they did were not prepared for her to come and it took my dad quite awhile to find someone who even remotely knew they were coming. While they were waiting, they witnesses housekeeping staff moving beds and cussing at each other. That sealed the deal for them. They turned right around and left the facility. She was totally turned off of the idea of rehab and is doing her therapy at home. We were highly disappointed in the whole experience.

November 19, 2012

By Caring Child2

My father was a patient from a fall and a hip replacement.The facility grounds were very nice and well kept. The interior was very nice, clean and decorated for the different seasons and holidays.They have several activities for the patients to participate in. They provided a schedule with the times and area they would be in.Most of the nursing staff was dependable and helpful. They were a bit slow to respond at times. The Physical Therapy department was not as considerate of the patients as I had expected. My father had to leave the facility to have dialysis, which was about six hours, Physical Therapy expected him to do theropy as soon as he returned with him being as fatiqued seemed a too much.The dietary department food selection and appeal was not the best and several times it was not hot by the time the patients received it. They was not much attention paid to food likes and dislikes.

October 29, 2012

By splag

Meadow Lakes is a higher end retirement home. They have a nursing home section for those who can not operate their daily lives without constant assistance and they have an assisted living section for those that can get by on their own. The facility is clean and of high quality. Both times I visited there was a man painting the corridors with fresh paint. The environment was sterile and smelled nice.The staff was friendly for the most part, I did notice some of the care takers speaking impatiently with some of the residents which I find to be unacceptable. We had lunch with my friends grandmother. The food was of mediocre quality, not a far cry from jail food. However it was served hot and had fruits, vegetables, and meat included.Over all I would rate this facility to be of fair quality. Most of the nursing homes seem to be corporate run and don't really care about the residents, just the money they are making from them.

Photos of Meadow Lakes

Services and Amenities of Meadow Lakes

• Detached Homes
  • Housing Extra: We Offer Private And Semi Private Accommodations.

• Features Extra: Premier Services Include: Moving Forward Rehabilitation, Auguste's Cottage Memory Care, Skilled Nursing Services, Long Term Care, Respite, Hospice

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Offer 24 Hour Nursing Care.

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: 14-004831-1

About Meadow Lakes

Our Community

Caring people make the difference at Meadow Lakes. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare that are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family.

Meadow Lakes offers a full continuum of housing and healthcare solutions designed to accommodate a diversity of lifestyle choices and healthcare needs.We are located just south of Indianapolis off 67 in Mooresville.

Our Services

Assisted Living Apartments

Everyone loves freedom and choices...and we kept that in mind while designing our Senior Apartments. Our communities offer Assisted Living services that are tailored to meet the needs of each individual, allowing them to live life to the fullest.

Our Apartments are available in a variety of floor plans, furnished and decorated as you so desire, making a familiar and comfortable atmosphere where family members and friends can visit. Our residents enjoy the company of their neighbors while enjoying three meals a day offered in our unique, restaurant-style dining rooms. There are many opportunities to participate in a wide range of planned social activities, scheduled transportation to shopping, restaurants and appointments. We continue to add services designed to keep our residents as active as they desire while having the comfort and security of living in a senior community.

We are located just south of Indianapolis off 67 in Mooresville.

Map of Meadow Lakes