The Waterford at Edison Lakes

Reviews of The Waterford at Edison Lakes

Assisted Living Reviews for The Waterford at Edison Lakes

December 10, 2015

By Iris W.

My dad is enjoying his stay at The Waterford at Edison Lakes. The staff has been very kind and good to him. It is a very nice facility in a very good location for lots of activities and shopping. My dad enjoys playing bingo and the morning exercise classes. Sometimes they have concerts. The rooms are very nice and are of good sizes. The one-bedroom apartments are smaller in terms of the bedroom size, but my dad is in a two-bedroom apartment and tells me it’s too big for him now. They have a dining room that serves decent food. It is not gourmet dining, but it’s good, tasty food. They have a barber shop/beauty salon on-site. They also have good services in terms of more assistance if you need it. Everyone has a call button. My dad is getting some extra services, like helping him to the dining room. They have independent living and assisted living. They don’t have a memory care or nursing home care, but they have nurses on staff. My dad gets his medication every day from a nurse.

Independent Living Reviews for The Waterford at Edison Lakes

March 29, 2014

By Theresa19

Waterford at Edison Lakes was tremendous. This place was really, really five stars; nice. They call themselves assisted living, but I would say it is very close to an independent living facility. You need to be a fairly functioning senior to fit in there, but if you can, that place is really nice. For me it was a bit farther, and my mom has memory problems and such so that I don't think it would really be an appropriate place for her, but this place was nice; really nice. I wouldn't mind living in this place myself. I know they take the residents out and they had a bus of their own. They have crafts, exercise classes, and bingo, as I can remember.

Photos of The Waterford at Edison Lakes

Services and Amenities of The Waterford at Edison Lakes

About The Waterford at Edison Lakes

Live like a princess or prince at The Waterford at Edison Lakes, an Independent and Assisted Living community in Mishawaka, Indiana, that boasts a new building and beautifully manicured grounds. Our community in the “Princess City” offers the freedom to live the way residents choose in comfortable surroundings. At the same time, it offers companionship. Say goodbye to the worries of living alone. Say goodbye to home maintenance and housework. Say hello to a relaxed lifestyle with personal laundry and linen services social and recreational activities and weekly housekeeping. The Waterford offers a number of studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans with some of the most desired amenities available. Walk-in closets, wall-to-wall carpet, individual climate controls and mini-blinds on all windows provide the comforts of home with the privacy our residents deserve. Our dining room throws out the traditional scheduled service and instead offers two restaurant-style meals anytime between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. daily so residents and their families and friends can come and go as they please. Our caring and professional staff will provide a helping hand for residents who may appreciate assistance with activities of daily living, including courtesy transportation to medical appointments or excursions around the city that offers a plethora of dining and shopping options.

Map of The Waterford at Edison Lakes