Journey Senior Living at Merrillville

Reviews of Journey Senior Living at Merrillville

Assisted Living Reviews for Journey Senior Living at Merrillville

September 30, 2019

By Kathy

Journey Senior Living at Merrillville was a very small facility. The staff was very friendly. The residents can go into the kitchen and have somebody get them something at almost any time. The rooms were very pretty, very clean, very small, and I liked the coziness. They also had a room for people who can't sleep and get agitated. They had a recliner in there with blanket to help comfort and calm people, and they had music and lights in there. Between affordability and what I think my husband would need, that would be what I would pick. They had Bingo and games. The facility was very new, and they had a very pretty lobby. The residents there seemed happy.

January 30, 2018

By PS

My husband is living at Journey Senior Living at Merrillville. I chose it because I wanted to be closer to him and I won't have to drive very far. It's very clean. We are happy with it. They take care of my husband. He is in a wheelchair, but he is doing good. There is a doctor that comes in, but he hasn't needed one. They serve three meals a day. There are few activities, but they are trying to get more.

Memory Care Reviews for Journey Senior Living at Merrillville

Costs for Journey Senior Living at Merrillville

Photos of Journey Senior Living at Merrillville

Services and Amenities of Journey Senior Living at Merrillville

• Pets: Pet Allowed

• Get Costs

About Journey Senior Living at Merrillville

Journey Senior Living of Merrillville is Memory Care community serving Merrillville, Indiana and surrounding communities. We provide the ideal solution for seniors who value their independence but may require some assistance with activities of daily living.

Journey Senior Living Communities in Merrillville will offer a safe and secure environment for our residents with a loving and compassionate staff all with the focus of providing a dignified lifestyle.

We also offer our residents the following amenities:

AMENITIES & SERVICES

• Comforting arrangements to help fulfill your day
    • Assistance with daily living activities
    • Wellness strategy focused on individual needs
    • Chef prepared meals served daily plus snacks
    • 24-hour nursing care staff on-site
    • Customized life enrichment programming
    • Housekeeping and laundry services
    • Medication administration and monitoring
    • Beauty salon and relaxation room
    • Maintenance services provided
    • Concierge desk for assistance
    • Share Community Space
    • Lighting your way to interaction and exploration
    • Lobby, lounge, and other visiting areas
    • Spacious dining room & private dining area
    • Ample Life Enrichment area
    • Private secured outdoor courtyard

We are the only stand alone memory care community in Indiana. Conveniently located off Interstate 65 exit 253 off E 80th Avenue.

Map of Journey Senior Living at Merrillville