Brentwood at LaPorte

Brentwood at LaPorte (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brentwood at LaPorte

Assisted Living Reviews for Brentwood at LaPorte

February 28, 2014

I have been living at Brentwood at LaPorte since December. I had hard time adjusting because I'm away from my father, however, I am fairly enjoying the place now and the people here are just tremendous. The staff are excellent. They are just so wonderful. They are very kind in every way and they want to be helpful. I never had a problem with the staff but with some of the residents that are here, but somehow that has seemed to suddenly be better. I am so amazed with their food because I know they have to be on a budget, but everything is very tasty and very well-seasoned. I was very glad that I chose this facility.

December 29, 2013

I did visit Brentwood at LaPorte. I like the facility because they had a memory care unit. Their rooms were okay. During the tour, the staff were very nice.

November 06, 2012

By lapdog324

My older relative is a resident at Brentwood. When we first went to visit him, he seemed down about having to move to a new place, but over time as he got to know the people and staff he became more okay with the change. He now spends almost all of his time playing cards and socializing with the other residents. The staff are very nice to him, and he can sometimes be hard to take care of. Overall, I think he, and the rest of our family are content with Brentwood.

July 27, 2011

My mother lives in the Independent Villas at Brentwood. They are very spacious and well kept up. She has her lunch at the main building which is for the assisted care. The dining room is is very lovely, well decorated and comfortable. The lunch was very good. The staff is very helpful. I had a tour of the building and it is so neat and clean. I had some questions and they were promptly answered.

June 22, 2011

By ByrJaden

I have a family member who is a resident of Brentwood at LaPorte. I visit her once a year on average. When you first enter the community, you get a great feeling of comfort. You'll see a lot of social activity within the facility. Brentwood at LaPorte offers dinning room, TV room, card room, laundry room, and even a chapel. Residents can enjoy afternoon tea, a Romeo club, parks, and a theater. They give their residents housekeeping, snacks, 3 meals a day, and transportation. Their apartments have full baths, walk-in closets, and most utilities. The only down side is, they don't include telephone and basic cable. But other than that, I'd say this place is pretty good and affordable senior living.

Memory Care Reviews for Brentwood at LaPorte

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: 11-010890-1

About Brentwood at LaPorte

At Brentwood at La Porte, in La Porte, IN, we’re aware of how difficult it can be to transition out of the comforts of home and into the unfamiliarity of a new senior living community. Here, we do our best to make certain your next phase of life with us feels as familiar, comfortable, and homelike as the last. In fact, most residents find our senior living retirement community to be just what they need—a welcoming place where new friends are found everyday, and where the burdens of cooking, cleaning, and home maintenance are tended to by a highly trained and compassionate staff. Brentwood at La Porte provides a full range of exceptional senior living options. Our community offers all of the comforts of home with the added benefit of a team of experienced, caring professionals dedicated to providing you or your loved one with quality service.

Our spacious beautifully appointed community offers such features as:

• Private assisted living suites with full adjoining bathrooms
  • A library
  • Laundry facilities
  • A beauty salon & barber shop

Brentwood at La Porte employs licensed and compassionate staff who respect your independence as well as your needs at our assisted living community in La Porte, IN. Our trained caregivers exercise their full attention, expertise, and assistance, 24 hours a day. With us, you or your loved one can rest assured knowing there’s always someone to tend to any personal, daily, or health-related needs.

Assisted Living Services:

• Assistance with medication management
  • Help with bathing, dressing, and cooking
  • Scheduled recreational and social activities
  • Laundry
  • Apartment maintenance
  • Transportation

Despite the progressive nature of Alzheimer's and other dementias, a person's independence, ability to function, and quality of life may be improved through the person-directed living approach. Service plans, life enrichment, and daily living needs are met incorporating the individual's desires and abilities.

Set against beautifully landscaped grounds, in a quiet residential area 10 minutes south of Lake Michigan, Brentwood at La Porte offers a peaceful senior living community where residents experience carefree living in a supportive, full-care environment.

Map of Brentwood at LaPorte