Westside Village Health Care

Reviews of Westside Village Health Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Westside Village Health Care

June 18, 2013

By Bruce9

Westside Garden had a convenient location and good amenities for the price. My mom has been living there for two months now. They had nice a dining room and work out area, a pool for therapy, and a nice gazebo for sitting. The staff are okay. I tried their food a couple of times and it seemed fine. They had activities for the residents but I'm not able to tell what that's like yet. They can improve on the follow up and assistance with their clients so they can inform us about it.

June 17, 2013

By Gregory2

I didn't like Garden Plaza for my parents. There was nobody watching their medicines and nobody giving them showers. They were left on their own. The place is more for independent living and so it wasn't a good fit for them.

June 29, 2012

By indyian

The nurses are very caring and make sure to provide every comfort to the residents there. I have never heard my grandmother complain about the place at all. They get the residents together to play all sorts of games and do activities and things together. She particularly enjoys Dirty Poker. The food isn't bad. The temperature is kept nice year-round.

Services and Amenities of Westside Village Health Care

• Pool

• Occupational Therapy

About Westside Village Health Care

Westside Village Health Care is a senior living provider in Indianapolis, Indiana that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Westside Village Health Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Westside Village Health Care