Westside Village Health Care

Reviews of Westside Village Health Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Westside Village Health Care

December 05, 2014

By Heidi8

Westside Village was clean. All the residents that I encountered in the hall all seemed tidy and well cared for. It was very pleasant, and the decorations were very homey. The staff members were all very friendly. I did have the chance to try their food, and it was very good. There were different rooms all over the building. They had billiard rooms, and they said that they were building a new theater. They had a lot of exercise classes that are available to the public -- a whole range from chair exercises to the water exercises. The day I was there, they were taking a bunch of the residents out to the restaurant for lunch. They also had a chapel and a beauty parlor on site. I went for a tour, and I was there for three hours. There was that much to see.

June 18, 2013

By Bruce9

Westside Garden had a convenient location and good amenities for the price. My mom has been living there for two months now. They had nice a dining room and work out area, a pool for therapy, and a nice gazebo for sitting. The staff are okay. I tried their food a couple of times and it seemed fine. They had activities for the residents but I'm not able to tell what that's like yet. They can improve on the follow up and assistance with their clients so they can inform us about it.

June 17, 2013

By Gregory2

I didn't like Garden Plaza for my parents. There was nobody watching their medicines and nobody giving them showers. They were left on their own. The place is more for independent living and so it wasn't a good fit for them.

June 29, 2012

By indyian

The nurses are very caring and make sure to provide every comfort to the residents there. I have never heard my grandmother complain about the place at all. They get the residents together to play all sorts of games and do activities and things together. She particularly enjoys Dirty Poker. The food isn't bad. The temperature is kept nice year-round.

Services and Amenities of Westside Village Health Care

• Pool

• Occupational Therapy

About Westside Village Health Care

Westside Village Health Care is a senior living provider in Indianapolis, Indiana that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Westside Village Health Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Westside Village Health Care