Westside Retirement Village

Reviews of Westside Retirement Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Westside Retirement Village

July 05, 2012

By Izzae

Westside Retirement Village seems to be an excellent option for those needing assisted living. The rooms are more than adequately sized and have nice accommodations. The staff have always been friendly, both to me and to those living within the facility. The grounds are beautifully kept. There are several activity rooms, which are helpful not only in staying active, but also for staying social. It seems like those that take care of the individuals in the facility are trustworthy and care about their work. It was not too long ago I also was able to share a meal with my friend at this facility; the food is of decent quality and the selections were varied enough that I feel the options would not become stale. I did find the scratch marks in the elevator to be a tad peculiar, but I attribute them mostly to wheelchairs and other equipment that was being transported via the elevator. All in all, I think it's a fantastic facility with great amenities and a comfortable environment for its residents.

About Westside Retirement Village

Westside Retirement Village is a senior living provider in Indianapolis, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Westside Retirement Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Westside Retirement Village