North Capitol Nursing & Rehabilitation

Reviews of North Capitol Nursing & Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for North Capitol Nursing & Rehabilitation

February 02, 2012

By sonncherokee

My mother was a resident of this facility for close to three years, the first two we had pretty good nurses the last year was horrible. My mother was dropped and then when I questioned it, I was told that the CNA that did it actually threatened my mom if she told. They also caused her to have several respitory infections and she ended up in the hospital three different times. The last time she passed away. I would not recommend this facility for anyone.

July 08, 2011

By unviersejeff

I recently visited my aunt who is staying at this facility after severely breaking her ankle. The house she normally stays in has stairs leading to the bathroom so she had to be somewhere more accessible. The staff seemed friendly and attentive while I was there though I only met a nurse and one of the staff's therapists. However after speaking to her sister I found out after she arrived they agreed to the use of her own psychologist and later made it an ordeal to actually allow that. Also there was one point the center tried to claim she was mentally unsound and wanted to declare her a ward of the state after it was made abundantly clear her brother and sister were to make any decisions if her ability was ever in question. I found out that by doing this they make more money on residents and this is common practice in many low-income clinics of this sort. During this time they questioned her mental faculties they had severely decreased the medications she was taking before going in. Once again there are some dedicated sweet folks working here at this facility. Unfortunately thanks to a couple of doctors looking out for their bank accounts I will not be recommending nor using this facility in the future.

Photos of North Capitol Nursing & Rehabilitation

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

• Licenses: 14-000131-1

About North Capitol Nursing & Rehabilitation

Caring people make the difference at North Capitol Nursing and Rehabilitation. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare who are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family. Call and ask for a member of our admissions team for more information or stop by and visit. We look forward to serving you!

Map of North Capitol Nursing & Rehabilitation