Marquette

Reviews of Marquette

Nursing Home Reviews for Marquette

January 31, 2016

By kscottwall

Our mom just went into the 'Skilled Nursing' part of the "Health Center". There are lights flashing all the time & no one is in a hurry to respond. I see staff chatting. If you talk to them, or ask questions, they are VERY rude. I'm not feeling very good about this at all

August 27, 2014

By Maurice2

Marquette Manor is very, very nicely appointed. They're right across the street from the medical facility so it is very convenient. They are excellent and the only drawback was that their waitlist is very long. The only issue is that they didn't fit our timeline.

February 26, 2013

By C Stafford

We moved to Marquette over 2 years ago after a very positive experience with a family member who had enjoyed being a resident. We are grateful every day that we made this decision and moved while we are still able to enjoy the many benefits offered in our beautiful surroundings! we believe it has actually added to our quality of life...Absolutely the best decision we could have made!

October 23, 2012

By Danyelle

I liked how the facility had lots of staff members on duty at one time. However, our experience was not so great. My grandma was often put in a wheel chair where she could not reach her call light. As well, she would call us on her cell phone to have a nurse go to her room. When we called the facility, they answered and went to her room, but the second time we would call they would not answer. So, my husband and I would use another phone number to call and they would answer right away. I thought the staff was friendly, but not very good at their jobs. The therapy personnel did not seem to want my grandma to get better.

May 23, 2012

By SH54

My mom will be moving in to this facility by August. They are very nice and they have everything what we wanted from healthcare, transitional healthcare, and their facilities. They have a lot of nice options and it was the best so far based on my observations compared to the other facilities we've visited.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Marquette

May 31, 2011

By SkyTab

Friend or relative of resident

My family found Marquette Manor to be the perfect fit for my 96 year old aunt. This community has so much to offer seniors wanting to live independently, but with a minor need for assistance. A bit on the pricey size, but well worth the expense, the cottages along with all of the amenities make us feel much more comfortable with her living in this community. There is an on site bank, laundry facility, grocery store, and salon. Transportation is provided for larger grocery trips, doctor's appointments, casual fun and entertainment, other communities, and just about any needs or wants for travel. The unit also is inclusive of cable connection, light housekeeping, and basic utilities. The staff is very friendly, polite, and supportive to the families. I recall during a visit one of the residents had passed on, everyone was overcome by grief. The resident's daughter was filled with agony and sadness; she cried uncontrollably for what seemed like hours. There was a particular staff member who had taken the time to spend with the resident during her final days creating a scrapbook of sorts to share with her family upon her passing. When it was presented to the daughter she cried harder, but was able to express how much that little detail meant to her. This is the type of facility that offers “that little details with such an amazing qualified staff.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (5) See fewer reviews

About Marquette

Marquette is a senior living provider in Indianapolis, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Marquette for more details on services and rates.

Map of Marquette