Marquette

Reviews of Marquette

Nursing Home Reviews for Marquette

May 23, 2012

By SH54

My mom will be moving in to this facility by August. They are very nice and they have everything what we wanted from healthcare, transitional healthcare, and their facilities. They have a lot of nice options and it was the best so far based on my observations compared to the other facilities we've visited.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Marquette

May 31, 2011

By SkyTab

Friend or relative of resident

My family found Marquette Manor to be the perfect fit for my 96 year old aunt. This community has so much to offer seniors wanting to live independently, but with a minor need for assistance. A bit on the pricey size, but well worth the expense, the cottages along with all of the amenities make us feel much more comfortable with her living in this community. There is an on site bank, laundry facility, grocery store, and salon. Transportation is provided for larger grocery trips, doctor's appointments, casual fun and entertainment, other communities, and just about any needs or wants for travel. The unit also is inclusive of cable connection, light housekeeping, and basic utilities. The staff is very friendly, polite, and supportive to the families. I recall during a visit one of the residents had passed on, everyone was overcome by grief. The resident's daughter was filled with agony and sadness; she cried uncontrollably for what seemed like hours. There was a particular staff member who had taken the time to spend with the resident during her final days creating a scrapbook of sorts to share with her family upon her passing. When it was presented to the daughter she cried harder, but was able to express how much that little detail meant to her. This is the type of facility that offers “that little details with such an amazing qualified staff.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (5) See fewer reviews

About Marquette

Refund Plans: 80% of Entrance Fee; Declining Balance over 48 mos. (Price: 55% of Entrance Fee). Access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Marquette