Eagle Creek Healthcare Center

Reviews of Eagle Creek Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Eagle Creek Healthcare Center

September 20, 2015

By firetoy

My mother stayed there. She needed rehabilitation from an amputation. The rooms are a good size, but low light. We had to ask them to come in and clean the bathroom as the floor and walls were dirty. The a/c vents above her bed were dirty also. Everything else seemed clean, but very low light inside the building. The morning shift staff was very courteous and helpful. HOWEVER, the night staff was horrible. My mother is also diabetic and high risk. When she pushed the button for help (we timed it) it took the staff 30 mins or more to arrive. She wasn't given her medication on time and they would often fail to check her blood sugar (for insulin) and blood pressure. The food would be good some days and bad others...Didn't see many fresh greens or fruits in her meals. We tried to give them a week, but they failed several times, even after speaking with several nurses and associates. We decided to take her out. During the time my mother was in Eagle Creek Kindred Transitional Care we visited other sites (including another kindred location). All were better. The best we have seen was the Kindred care in carmel but quite the drive from the two locations. I would suggest avoiding this place unless you need the cheapest option and are perfectly healthy.

Thank you for your review. I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. Please know that we take these matters very seriously, and would like the opportunity to discuss them with you directly. You can contact the facility at (317) 347-9051 and ask for the director of nursing or you may contact Kindred’s 24/7 Compliance Hotline at 1-800-359-7412 at any time to file a report. Thank you, Maria Anderson, Manager of Online Reputation, Kindred Healthcare

October 17, 2014

By Natalie7

Kindred looked nice when you pulled off to it but the person I know that was there has complaints. The room wasn’t bad; it was acceptable. The dining room was OK, there was enough room, and they could go in and out pretty well.

July 31, 2014

By Robert83420750

We just visited Kindred. It seemed to be a nice facility. It looked clean. My mom's friend seemed to like it and they looked like to be taking good care of her. The staff's work ethic seemed to be good there. They seemed to be taking care of the patients. They were pretty good. The staff looked pretty efficient for their work ethic. They always seemed to have activities going on in the cafeteria where the residents could participate in if they want it. Also they were running a safety drill if there was any emergency just to practice. The room was comfortable enough for the patient. It seemed to be a nice room. The dining room seemed to be clean and nice. I would recommend Kindred. The best thing I like I think was the cleanliness of it. I like that.

September 07, 2013

By betteroff

The staff was horrible, when they bothered to show up for work. They were not attentive to the patients needs and often stole from them. The facility was clean but had a horrible stench. People were always screaming. We moved dad out as fast as possible.

May 08, 2012

By alaurenrandolph

Unfortunately, the staff was horrible. They were not attentive to the patients needs and often stole from them. The facility was clean but had a horrible stench.

Photos of Eagle Creek Healthcare Center

Services and Amenities of Eagle Creek Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Eagle Creek Healthcare Center

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Eagle Creek Healthcare Center