Crestwood Village East

Crestwood Village East (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Crestwood Village East

Assisted Living Reviews for Crestwood Village East

January 04, 2015

I visited Crestwood Village East, but they don't accept Medicaid. At one point, my brother was going to move in there even without Medicaid because he could still have afforded it. But they were not certified. He needed to have a facility that has a nurse available 24/7, but they don’t. All of the staff was very nice. It was nice, but not quite as nice as some of the other facilities, but it is still very nice. It is well maintained. The dining room is not quite as spacious, but still very nice.

July 06, 2014

The rooms at Crestwood Village were fine. The staff was great. I played Bingo there and used the exercise equipment, and that was pretty much it.

February 27, 2014

By Garnet3

When I went into Crestwood Village East, I was impressed with their activities. They had outstanding activities like ice cream socials, dances once a month, another gathering once a month for everybody's birth within that month, they have Wii tournaments, card tournaments, they have shopping days, and bus service which don't cost anything. They have a very large wellness room. They got a beautiful dining room. It's very nice. It's a very impressive place. They're totally remodeling it. It started to look beautiful. The apartments in independent living are spacious. I went to the whole thing, the laundry facilities, mail facilities, and the elevators. It was very nice. They got excellent activities and excellent communication with the people. I haven't seen anything that I really didn't like. They offered me lunch and it was very good. The people that worked in the cafeteria was very nice. They served me well and they were very polite. So was the administration when I went in. They greeted me and they were very nice.

July 02, 2013

By Kittie1

I never noticed any problems with Crestwood Village East. They take good care of us. They would even do the laundry if we wanted them to. The rooms are smaller than what we like, but we have a living room, bedroom, kitchenette, bath and showers. We decorated it ourselves. They let me put some of my pictures, so it makes me feel like home.

Costs for Crestwood Village East

Photos of Crestwood Village East

Services and Amenities of Crestwood Village East

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 46-4001022

About Crestwood Village East

Crestwood East offers exceptional assisted living options. Our east campus is conveniently located near the revitalized Irvington neighborhood, featuring locally owned restaurants, coffee shops and unique shopping opportunities.

Crestwood’s healthcrest℠ holistic program for wellness enrichment is infused throughout Crestwood East, and our Crestwood Connector electronic communication system makes it easy and fun for residents to stay informed and involved.

Assisted Living

Assisted Living at Crestwood East is tailored to foster and maintain each resident’s well-being and independence.

With Crestwood’s exclusive healthcrest℠ Wellness Program at its center, assisted living services are designed to meet each individual’s specific needs and objectives. Our professional staff will assess the strengths, weaknesses, and goals of the resident to develop a strategy and approaches that will enable each resident to live life to the fullest.

And every Crestwood East assisted living resident has access to our Crestwood Connector communication system to keep residents informed and involved.

Community Features:

• No buy-in or endowment fees
  • Monthly payment includes utilities, transportation, maintenance, and healthcrest℠ wellness enrichment program
  • healthcrest℠ fitness centers, designed for senior users
  • Award-winning 24-hour emergency maintenance
  • Crestwood Connector electronic communication
  • Full-service restaurant style dining room open seven days a week
  • Private dining room and ballroom available for residents
  • Full-service beauty and barber salon
  • Professional landscaping and lawn-care
  • Planned social activities, trips and events
  • 24-hour care staff available
  • 24-hour emergency response system available

Building Features:

• On-site Resident Service Coordinator
  • Controlled-access buildings
  • Convenient passenger elevator
  • Indoor trash rooms
  • Indoor resident mailboxes
  • Resident laundry room located on the first floor
  • Community gathering room, sunroom and a free library

Assisted Living at Crestwood Village means assistance with meals, daily activities, laundry and housekeeping. The highest level of care also includes frequent room checks, assistance with grooming and dressing, medication reminders and more. All assisted Living residents enjoy full-service dining rooms, free transportation, a caring staff and social activities every day of the week.

Map of Crestwood Village East