Brentwood at Hobart

Reviews of Brentwood at Hobart

Assisted Living Reviews for Brentwood at Hobart

September 17, 2017

By Mary

Mom is at Brentwood. They do a good job, and she's happy there. It's clean, bright, and new. The people are nice, and it seemed like a nice place for my mom to be. They help her with dressing, bathing, and taking her medicines. They play games for memory. I would recommend them.

April 14, 2017

By Dorian632183

We liked Bentwood at Hobart very much, and my mother liked it as well. She doesn’t really play a lot of games and things like that, but she is open-minded to it. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus snacks in-between. The staff is very helpful, they answer my questions with a smile, and they are very patient. My mom has kind of made up her mind about it already, and they moved kind of fast when we were trying to get her in there. They were pretty fast in getting back with me, calling me back, letting me know the things that I need and how things are going to go, explaining everything to me, and giving me copies of all my paperwork and receipts, the handbook, and things like that. They made it really easy.

November 24, 2016

By Melody568778

Brentwood at Hobart was nice, and the staff was nice. It was clean. They had a lot of activities listed. I didn’t eat there, but the dining area was nice.

September 19, 2016

By Johnie131603

Brentwood was a very nice place, and they have quite a few actions for you financially on your income. The staff was very friendly, and they know and do their job very well. They have 1 or 2 bedrooms; some are furnished and some are not, so you'd have to furnish it yourself. The food was great; they have two dining rooms. One is on the west side of the building, and one is on the east side. They have both sides staffed perfectly. They also have memory care and rooms for respite care. They have friendships suites; it’s a 2 bedroom, and you share them with someone else. Each has its own bedroom and bathroom, but you do share the living quarters and the kitchen.

July 31, 2016

By Sandy253687

Brentwood at Hobart was very friendly, clean, and well ran. The person who was giving the tour seemed to be very thorough in the information that she's giving. The rooms were very adequate. The dining area setting was very pleasant.

May 10, 2016

By JamesLVGFL

Brentwood was a nice assisted living facility with very caring staff. It was an ideal place that had very nice and very spacious rooms and quite a lot of activities. They had an occupational therapy and physical therapy and so forth. We did not try the food, but we saw the menu and were very impressed with it.

September 30, 2015

By Jeff Leboy

The memory care environment is wonderful! The care my father received was amazing. I am so thankful for all the staff and Amelia and Clare. A wonderul ploace for your parents to live. 5/5 stars.

May 01, 2015

By Patricia105150850

Brentwood at Hobart was nice. There's nothing that I dislike about them. It's just that it's much bigger. It was a beautiful place, but I didn't feel the closeness. They showed me around, and they were very nice to me, but I felt rushed. The rooms were beautiful. The facility was beautiful. There was a little smell there that kind of reminded me of a nursing home a little bit, but it looked clean. It felt a little crowded for me.

January 17, 2015

Dad is currently at Brentwood at Hobart. We chose this because it was close to their house and to a hospital. It seemed like they have a lot of facilities for people with Alzheimer's. His stay has been really good, and I think they are taking good care of him, and they were very good also in working with me. When I call, they always give information right away or they call me when there is a problem right away, and that has been great. The only thing that I had problem with them is the billing. For example, I gave them a cashier's check, and they lost it. The nurses told me that he did oil painting, and that is all I know with regards to my dad's activity.

March 12, 2014

Brentwood was very clean and the people seemed very friendly. The residents seemed very happy there. The staff was very caring, friendly and very helpful. The rooms were for two persons; they shared a common area and each had a bedroom and a bathroom. It was very clean. The dining facility was quaint and homey.

October 15, 2013

By Shirley30

I went to visit Brentwood and I love the place. They were wonderful, very, very nice. The only thing that kept me from taking their offer was that my brother wanted mom to stay in Virginia, else I would have her in there right now. The staff were fabulous. The gal that I worked with was just wonderful. The people there looked happy. The rooms were spacious and nice. For the assisted living, they had a beautiful dining room, but I was more concerned with looking at the memory care and I liked how secure it was. And what made it more affordable and attractive is that they had rooms for double occupancy wherein they have two separate bedrooms and a shared living room.

October 09, 2013

By Joy14

Mom is in Brentwood and I like it. It always smells fresh. I feel that they provide more for my mom's needs than the other facilities. Everything is included in the bills and there were no extra fees. Her room is in a good size and it is clean. I like that she is a small group and they have a small dining area. It is also in a good location. The staff is very good and nurses are great. They are compassionate and caring. They also have a doctor on-call in the facility. Their maintenance people respond immediately when there is a need. We are happy and very pleased with their services and I am recommending them to others.

August 01, 2013

By Jennifer21

The rooms at Brentwood were huge. They had big closet spaces and huge bathrooms. They had big living rooms and bedrooms. They were clean and they had strings to pull in case of emergency. There were little patios outside the door of each room that they could decorate and they were adorable. I had not seen the activities, but I heard about the activities that they had and they sounded perfect for what my grandmother would be looking for. The few staff that I interacted with were amazing. They were hands on and they called us to see how grandma was doing because she had some medical issues right after we were looking for a place for her. I would absolutely recommend them to others.

July 31, 2012

By shekut

Beautiful facility. Great caring employees. They took good care of my mom while she was there.

February 06, 2012

By mom2giqm

I visited my grandma, who is a resident of Brentwood, several times from Dec 2010 through Aug 2011. The place is beautiful & clean. My grandma is very happy there. The apartment is very nice. The staff is wonderful. They are very welcoming to our family when we visit.

July 30, 2011

By acespad1

When I visited my friendly Frank at Brent wood the first thing that I noticed was the good security the facility had. Once I went inside the facility was of a nice size and very clean. On one of the walls in the lobby there is a site map of all of the activities and facilities available for recreation. All of the people were also very nice and hospitable. Once I got to my friends place it was a really nice place. He had a nice entertainment system setup and brand new furniture . They also had a very good range of people staying at the facility that were doing well. Overall I enjoyed what I saw at Brent wood and I would recommend it to anyone searching for information on these types of facilities.

Memory Care Reviews for Brentwood at Hobart

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: Residential Care
  • State Licenses: 15-002627-1

About Brentwood at Hobart

Moving from one's home and choosing a senior living community can seem like a daunting task. That is until you find an exceptional community like Brentwood at Hobart, where a continuum of care from assisted living to memory care can provide peace of mind. From the minute you walk through our welcoming doors, you’ll appreciate the cheerful atmosphere, unparalleled care team, and comfortable surroundings that feel like family and home.

Brentwood at Hobart provides a full range of exceptional senior living options. Our community offers all of the comforts of home with the added benefit of a team of experienced, caring professionals dedicated to providing you or your loved one with quality service.

We understand that finding assisted living for yourself or a loved one can be a daunting task. At Brentwood at Hobart, we’re here to help you on your journey to find assisted living in Hobart, IN. From our outstanding team of caregivers to our exceptional services and amenities, to our homelike and welcoming atmosphere, you’ll experience unparalleled peace of mind.

At Brentwood at Hobart we customize care to make each resident’s daily life easier and more enjoyable. As care needs change, we have a great deal of flexibility in meeting new challenges with compassion, respect, excellence, and integrity.

Despite the progressive nature of Alzheimer's and other dementias, a person's independence, ability to function, and quality of life may be improved through the person-directed living approach. Service plans, life enrichment, and daily living needs are met incorporating the individual's desires and abilities.

Our warm and caring community offers services and amenities that give you peace of mind, including an emergency call system, which is monitored 24 hours a day, and care team members available around the clock.

Map of Brentwood at Hobart