The Hearth at Stones Crossing

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care

2339 S. State Road 135, Greenwood, IN 46143
The Hearth at Stones Crossing (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 12 days

EXCEPTIONAL CARE JUST GOT CLOSER! Move before the end of the month for BIG SAVINGS! (subject to change without notice)

Reviews of The Hearth at Stones Crossing

Assisted Living Reviews for The Hearth at Stones Crossing

September 13, 2016

By Andrew830803

I had seen and liked The Hearth at Stones Crossing. It was pretty impressive and fairly new. It looked clean and big enough. It did not seem chaotic. The dining room was nice. The room that I went up and saw was not fancy, but it was more than good enough. It did not seem as cramped as the other place I visited and had a little courtyard. It was a good location. I saw the buses.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Stones Crossing! Please give me a call at the community if you have any questions or needing any assistance during your search for senior living. Sincerely, Denise Dickey, General Manager

May 25, 2016

By RhondaHa

I toured this community in January for a family member who has since passed away. I was impressed with the interaction between the staff members and the seniors. I was introduced to a few people that lived there and was able to ask them questions and gauge whether they were happy living at this community. All of the staff members that I interacted with were very helpful and kind. I received a letter in the mail after my mother passed away sending condolences. I toured 4 different senior communities in the Greenwood area and the hearth would have been my top choice.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Stones Crossing. We extend our deepest sympathies to you and your family for the loss of your mother. Sincerely, Denise Dickey, General Manager

February 23, 2016

By Louis14

The Hearth at Stones Crossings was more institutional, like a nursing home. They had an activity room, but I didn’t see that much full physical activity or physical therapy happening in that small room, so I probably wouldn’t recommend them. The type of activities they seemed to have were more like what you would find in a nursing home.

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with us. We strive to offer the very best in lifestyles and care here at The Hearth at Stones Crossing through our Live More Philosophy. We offer several activities throughout the day to try and meet all our resident’s wants and needs. We would encourage you to revisit our community and join us for a complimentary meal with your loved ones. Please give me a call any time to further discuss your thoughts and concerns.

Denise Dickey,

General Manager

January 29, 2016

By Sandy119483150

The Hearth at Stones Crossing was three stories, and it seemed more institutionalized. However, it was very nice, and very pretty. The rooms were very nice, and very clean; but for my mom I did not want something that had more than one level. It just wasn’t something that would appeal to us, and we didn’t really feel warm inside after our interview with the director or the coordinator for interviewing the residents.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not get a warm feeling after visiting with us at The Hearth at Stones Crossing. We try our best to accommodate all of our residents’ needs and strive to offer the very best in lifestyles and care. We would encourage you to revisit our community and would like to offer you and your loved ones a complimentary meal. Please give me a call at (317) 535-0422 to further discuss your thoughts and to schedule a time for you and your family to dine at our community. Thank You, Denise Dickey, Executive Director

January 23, 2016

By Thecla1

Our visit at The Hearth at Stones Crossing was very good so we ended up putting my mom there. We like it very much. The room was really nice, big, spacious, carpeted, and they are fixed nicely. The food looks good and my mom never complained about the food. So far, my mom is adjusting okay and seemed happy with it.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Stones Crossing and that your mother is now a part of our Hearth family! Thanks again, Denise Dickey, Executive Director

July 13, 2015

My brother-in-law is at The Hearth at Stones Crossing. The staff is good. One thing about them is that their rooms are bigger than some of the other places. They have a nice dining room. I would recommend this place.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We strive to offer the very best in lifestyles and care! We are glad that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Stones Crossing! Thanks again, Denise Dickey, Executive Director

June 28, 2015

We chose The Hearth at Stones Crossing because the person who gave us the tour seemed to be the most knowledgeable in terms of the appropriate care for the person we were going to use the facility for. People in-charge seemed to understand what was needed to care for the residents with dignity.
Hi Anonymous109135350, thank you so much for your positive comments about The Hearth at Stones Crossing!

June 04, 2015

By Caring107202350

The staff at The Hearth at Stones Crossing was very friendly and helpful. The visit was very informative, and I enjoyed seeing the rooms. I really like this place.

February 12, 2015

By Jennifer100555450

The Heart at Stones Crossings is also very nice. We just moved my mother-in-law there. It is also kind of new, and it is pretty. Though not as pretty as the one that my mom is in, but it is close. It is nice and clean. They have good activities for seniors who are participating, and the apartment is very functional and large. The staff is friendly and accommodating.

July 31, 2014

By Caring91102050

The Heart is the best one I visited. When we are ready, that’s where we will go. It’s great. The staff was fantastic. The marketing person is good; she follows up with me all the time. Their rooms were great. It seemed very friendly with their exercise program and their social programs; seemed to be what we needed when we’re ready.

February 22, 2013

By Nimfa1

My mother was in The Hearth, but she didn't like it. I thought it was a very nice place. It's clean, the service was great, they have meals, activities, and they had people looking in on her if she needed to. There was always somebody there for my mom and there's an emergency pull cord in her room. So she was in a nice, well-kept place. It's also located in a very nice area. She did not like the food, and it was too expensive.

January 28, 2012

By coldfire276

Last week, when looking for homes for my grandparents, we visited Hearth at Stones Crossing, and it's a great facility. The staff is wonderful; they are very nice people who (from my observance) take great care of their residents. They have a lot of people working here to help out whoever needs help. There are options for individual living, dementia and Alzheimer's care, and general assisted living. Don't think of this as your regular run-of-the-mill retirement home either. Everything is kept squeaky-clean, the food is good, and there are many wonderful resources for residents to use in this facility. I certainly recommend others to come look at the place. Out of all the retirement homes we have visited in the last few months, this is definitely the best, with a great environment and many great friendly people there to help whoever needs it. I think that we've made our decision!

September 16, 2011

By LINZ

This facility has been the home of my father for the past two years. The level of customer service and care that all employees there provide is a step above the rest. I would recommend this facility to all that are looking for a new home for their loved one.

August 31, 2011

By johnvw72

This is a very clean and comfortable facility. The rooms are nice and spacious. They have lots of activities for the residents. The food is good as well. The staff seem friendly and polite.

Independent Living Reviews for The Hearth at Stones Crossing

Costs for The Hearth at Stones Crossing

Photos of The Hearth at Stones Crossing

Services and Amenities of The Hearth at Stones Crossing

• Housing Extra: One Bedroom Deluxe Apartments

• Licenses: Licensed Residential Care Facility
  • State Licenses: 18-005722-1

About The Hearth at Stones Crossing

The Hearth provides the area's top care programs, activities, and services at a price point that creates an unparalleled value. The Hearth at Stones Crossing has been designed with your comfort and satisfaction in mind. Our outstanding amenities and helpful services will make your life carefree and relaxed. We offer an elegant but affordable lifestyle for seniors who value their independence but want the security of knowing that help is there when needed.

We strongly believe in providing residents and their families with an individualized and fulfilling senior living experience. Our staff is specially trained to respond to the unique needs of our residents while continually striving to maintain their dignity through independence. Our commitment to residents' quality of life is evident in our programs — Live More, Care Connect, Think More, Mosher-Gardens Method and Dining Hearth Healthy—all of which are designed to make life fuller and richer for our residents.

Our community offers independent living, assisted living, and memory care. Spacious floor plan options and premium locations make it easy for you to choose an apartment home that suits your needs. Residents enjoy restaurant dining, extensive recreational programs, stimulating social activities, excellent transportation, housekeeping services, 24/7 on-site nursing, fitness programs, and much more!

Our residents “age in place” at The Hearth. While many communities require residents to move to a different building or hall as their needs progress, we can offer them additional care in their current apartment without requiring them to move.

Map of The Hearth at Stones Crossing