Greenwood Meadows

Assisted Living Reviews for Greenwood Meadows

Nursing Home Reviews for Greenwood Meadows

March 23, 2017

By indypeople

I love this place never has odors, staff always friendly, patients always seem happy and engaged in activities

February 01, 2017

By Susie006257

My mother ended up staying in Greenwood Meadows for rehab. She liked it and was making friends. The facility itself was kind of cool in that it has a nursing station in the center and halls that come off of that. They have a rehab part, which is where she started, and then she transitioned from rehab to the skilled. As for activities, she was there for Christmas, and it was decorated beautifully, and they had Christmas activities for the residents and the family. Any issue I've had has been addressed and they have been very good about making changes to make it work. They have a nurse practitioner six days a week and physicians that come in and check on the residents. It is not perfect, but I don’t think there is any place that is perfect.

January 23, 2016

By Thecla1

There are things my mom liked at Greenwood Meadows and there are things she disliked. She did not like the food. The staff was very nice but there seemed to be quite a bit of people needing help and not getting it very quickly. It has a hospital like environment and it was pretty much expensive too. I think I would recommend it for people looking for a nursing home.

December 28, 2015

By Rbacker

The care that my grandfather has received here has been outstanding. He has been there sever times. Health issues included a fractured hip, stroke and heart attack. Each time the nursing and therapy staff have provided excellent care. I will recommend Greenwood Meadows as a top notch facility.

October 27, 2015

My father is currently in Greenwood Meadows. I like the location and cleanliness of it. For a nursing home, atmosphere is what could be expected. They have bingo, music, and they have pets that come in to see them periodically. The rooms are small, but they're really nice.

July 07, 2015

By bluesky3

Greenwood Meadows is not a place you want to put your loved one. The staff is very rude, and will treat you and your loved one like you don't matter. Choose a different place for your loved one.

May 23, 2014

By lala2

Greenwood Meadows is an awful facility. The staff is rude and takes minimum care, at best, of your loved one. They don't take them regularly to the restroom, offer liquids outside of meals, don't document falls or incidences. I would never, with a good conscious, recommend them to anyone. Too bad I had to even put 1 star!

April 22, 2014

By jthebrat

This place is not a good place to put your loved ones. Christina, one of the nurses, is horrible. She put my Mother in a dark room all alone like she was NOTHING! The rest of the nursing staff I can take or leave. There might have been a couple of nurses that actually cared for my Mother while she was there. We have since moved her to another facility because this place does not know how to handle dementia/Alzheimer patients but yet they have a memory care unit. I wouldn't take my parent there. If there was a zero star, I would have put that!

January 03, 2013

By Jeans daughter

i really liked this place for Mom. The night she was dying a nurse, Kaitlyn Woods, made sure we had privacy to say our goodbyes. Amy is great and Shannon! And Sharon the Social worker is top notch! I loved how big it was there! Mom thought she lived in an apartment! But I do Hate the Alzheimer's area! Too small!! Most staff is Great!

Photos of Greenwood Meadows

Services and Amenities of Greenwood Meadows

• Housing Extra: We Offer Private And Semi Private Accommodations.

• Features Extra: Premier Services Include: Moving Forward Rehabilitation, Auguste's Cottage Memory Care, Skilled Nursing Services, Long Term Care, Respite, Hospice

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Offer 24 Hour Nursing Care.

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government County
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Licenses: 14-012564-1

About Greenwood Meadows

Caring people make the difference at Greenwood Meadows. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare who are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family. Greenwood Meadows is a proud affiliate in the Continuing Care Network for St. Francis Hospital. Call to learn more.Call and ask for a member of our admissions team for more information or stop by and visit. We look forward to serving you!

Map of Greenwood Meadows