StoryPoint Ft. Wayne

Reviews of StoryPoint Ft. Wayne

Assisted Living Reviews for StoryPoint Ft. Wayne

August 24, 2019

By Tanya

The staff at StoryPoint Ft. Wayne was wonderful and very helpful. It was a beautiful facility, and it's new, so they didn't have a lot of activities or a lot of things structured yet. The price point was higher than we were able to spend. Of all the places we visited, they had the most beautiful apartment. They offer activities and the food was incredible.

Independent Living Reviews for StoryPoint Ft. Wayne

September 19, 2019

By SH1921

This is a great retirement community. After living alone for 4 years after Mom’s passing, Dad was ready for a change. He’s very active and enjoys being engaged and busy. StoryPoint has helped fill his days with a variety of meaningful activities. I love how busy he is and he no longer has any home ownership worries. Change is never easy, but it’s been a very positive experience overall.

September 12, 2019

By MATCVH

Storypoint is a top notch facility with high class people managing my mother’s experience there. So many varied activities and events to pick from it is hard to find a favorite. Their welcoming culture and spirit of personalized service in every experience gives family members like me great comfort in the care provided. We made the best choice!

September 12, 2019

By kchubbs

My mom has been a resident since this past February and the change in her is immense. She was living alone the past five years and really became so lonely. She now has friends, never has to eat alone and there are always activities to do. We couldn’t be happier for her.

September 02, 2019

By bobby1205

More than met our expectations. The menu and all selections are superb. The staff Makes sure that all our needs are satisfied. Never an idle moment unless that’s your desire! Dinners are served by beautiful young ladies with lots of energy. The highlight of the day for me. In summary, a perfect day

September 02, 2019

By Jeffbeck

My grandparents live here and absolutely love it. It’s like a country club for my granddad and grandmother. Plus, I love the food, and visit quite often.

Costs for StoryPoint Ft. Wayne

Photos of StoryPoint Ft. Wayne

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Ft. Wayne

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: Pending

About StoryPoint Ft. Wayne

With over 37 years of experience developing and operating senior living communities, StoryPoint is the premier choice for seniors and their families looking for individualized, purposeful and engaging senior housing. We manage close to 3,500 apartments throughout the Midwest with locations across Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee. At StoryPoint Fort Wayne, we offer independent and enhanced living options. We are dedicated to creating meaningful moments designed to connect our residents with their families, friends, community and passions in order to live the best version of themselves each day.

Map of StoryPoint Ft. Wayne