StoryPoint Ft. Wayne

Assisted Living Reviews for StoryPoint Ft. Wayne

Independent Living Reviews for StoryPoint Ft. Wayne

September 02, 2019

By Jeffbeck

My grandparents live here and absolutely love it. It’s like a country club for my granddad and grandmother. Plus, I love the food, and visit quite often.

September 01, 2019

By StevenPK

I have toured this place, attended their cruise in and sock hop party, talked with residents and staff, and attended a sunday brunch. The food is outstanding! The staff members are super friendly and they seem to have a lot of fun around there! It is a very nice place with a warm atmosphere. The residents appeared to be happy. I will go back and I highly recommend StoryPoint!

August 22, 2019

By Livkay

This property if beautiful! When you walk in you get a good feeling and you are greeted by a receptionist who helps direct you. The staff members were helpful and I was greeted all throughout the building with smiles. The food is delicious and everything appeared to be fresh. I was able to order off of a menu and my food was cooked and served just like a five star restaurant. They also have a lot to offer as far as events and activities go. They had a concert and happy hour the day I visited. I definitely recommend.

Costs for StoryPoint Ft. Wayne

Photos of StoryPoint Ft. Wayne

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Ft. Wayne

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: Pending

About StoryPoint Ft. Wayne

With over 37 years of experience developing and operating senior living communities, StoryPoint is the premier choice for seniors and their families looking for individualized, purposeful and engaging senior housing. We manage close to 3,500 apartments throughout the Midwest with locations across Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee. At StoryPoint Fort Wayne, we offer independent and enhanced living options. We are dedicated to creating meaningful moments designed to connect our residents with their families, friends, community and passions in order to live the best version of themselves each day.

Map of StoryPoint Ft. Wayne