StoryPoint Fort Wayne

StoryPoint Fort Wayne (800) 385-2527

Reviews of StoryPoint Fort Wayne

Assisted Living Reviews for StoryPoint Fort Wayne

By Snyd

Excellent caring staff. Has been really difficult for families during the pandemic, but my mother continues to get outstanding care in a safe environment. When we can’t visit we get good feedback on her health and any other issues. We feel fortunate that she is at story point during this time. Can’t wait until this pandemic is over. It was very nice place to visit with mom.

April 27, 2020

By Mary

I was very impressed with StoryPoint Ft. Wayne. It's a very positive, well-balanced place. The staff was very knowledgeable, very friendly, and they want to meet your physical, social, and intellectual needs. They had a lot of social activities and community outreach programs there. The apartments were very nice, roomy, and they had balconies, or patios for the independent-living. There is a library, game room, beauty/barbershop, and exercise room there. The food is very good there, they prepared food from scratch, we ate there, I met the staff, and the place was immaculately clean. I have a friend who lives in the building, and I have gone there several times. They can prepare the food for your individual dietary needs. They had a nice courtyard area for the assisted living area, and they offer hospice care if needed.

February 06, 2020

By Tim

StoryPoint Ft. Wayne offered the same as other places, but it wasn't as clean, wasn't as new, and it wasn't as tidy. The place was OK. The dining area was OK, too. They had parking and that's all.

September 19, 2019

By DEngland

My mom moved into Story Point 9 months ago with the idea that it was a traditional assisted living facility and a place she did not want to be. Since moving in, she has made new friends, become so active that I can never find her in her apartment, tells me that everyone is so friendly and caring, and she now loves where she lives. Her health has improved greatly as she looks forward to each new day. Not all activities are just for the residents and the activities go beyond the bingo and cards...staff knows the residents, tailors activities such as boat rides, ball games and hockey games to resident personal interests, make sure they feel loved and included and provide a real personal touch. I would tell everyone to at least go visit and find out what community really means.

By abeck4

Story Point is a great facility. The rooms are beautiful and spacious. The food is amazing. Story Point has helped my parents stay together as my mom has Alzheimer’s. They have care for my mother, while they have great activities for my dad who is very independent. I love Story Point.

August 24, 2019

By Tanya

The staff at StoryPoint Ft. Wayne was wonderful and very helpful. It was a beautiful facility, and it's new, so they didn't have a lot of activities or a lot of things structured yet. The price point was higher than we were able to spend. Of all the places we visited, they had the most beautiful apartment. They offer activities and the food was incredible.

Independent Living Reviews for StoryPoint Fort Wayne

September 15, 2020

By MackiesMom

Although independent, Mom is not alone. Been very impressed with how everyone has been during Covid! Staff is very willing to accommodate as best they can. Facility is always very clean

September 03, 2020

By Tamara has

My mom has lived here for a year and we are so happy with her experience here. The decor of the facility is really beautiful and uplifting and her apartment is new and wonderful, too. The staff are so caring and go out of their way to handle every need. Mom wanted double hang shelves in the closets and they were provided. She wanted a ceiling fan in her bedroom and they installed the one we provided. The food is delicious and it’s fun that there are dining options. In addition, Mom enjoys playing cards every day with friends that she’s made. We are happy she’s there and that she’s enjoying life.

September 02, 2020

By Mr_R

The facility was brand new...extremely clean. We picked SP for the location and they were the only ones in Ft Wayne that had the staff and facilities to handle my father who was in pretty poor shape on arrival. SP not only had the horse power to handle him but did it in a way that made it all easy. Very professional staff that totally went out of their way to accommodate us. The chef even gets an A+.

By Steve d k

staff is very friendly and accommodating. Safety and well-being of the guests is the priority. Rooms are new and well designed. On site maintenance team is accommodating.

By KTubbs

Ask any question you have concerning any situation. All were answered or referred to Jill the admin. My mom had specific concerns and to this day if she causally mentions a concern I call and talk with Jill and find a solution. Her room is perfect for her because she likes to watch the activity of people coming and going so she is at the front of the building. Mom likes the layout of her room and how the maintenance man has helped her hang or adjust her decor. The front lady at the desk is one of moms favorite staff personnel because she talks to her daily and she is delightful. Also there is a younger staff member who helps my mom figure out her phone when she doesn’t know how to do something on it! My mom loves to play card games or games so she is always looking for others players. I do believe her favorite activity is eating supper in the dining room and making connections. Plus she enjoys the food. If she doesn’t she makes notes to the chef on her order and he talks with her on her needs. She likes the hair designer and just got a nice perm recently. The van is a valuable asset too because she still likes to be independent and get a few groceries and such. Also it takes her to doctor appointments. The activities have been different with the challenges of the world but StoryPoint did several creative revisions to help mom cope as well as the other guests. I love the beauty and newness of StoryPoint plus it feels warm and roomy! I enjoy the staff and their helpfulness. A very lovely place to connect and meet new neighbors and enjoy life.

By Cynthia SG Wilson

The apartments are comfortable and well-maintained. The staff really sets this facility apart, however. EVERYONE is friendly and helpful and caring. The activities during non-pandemic times are amazing! Even now, though, there is plenty to do in a socially distant way... from exercise classes, to concerts, to outdoor socializing. Storypoint even has a bus/van that can transport people who no longer drive. I can't say enough about the staff though. When mom fell, the first person on the scene happened to be a chef! After dad pushed the call button, the whole staff was alerted and whoever was closest rushed in to help. Having home health care available and physical therapy on site has allowed Mom to remain in her home and get the assistance she needs! If you are even thinking about joining a community like this... please visit! You won't regret it!

By Misst731

My parents have a 2 bdrm unit that seems to fulfill their living needs. They have freedom to come and go while living in a very secure environment. The staff know everyone’s name and genuinely care for the them. My mother is receiving assistance from the on sight caregivers whom I greatly appreciate! Activities, food and personal care can’t be beat!! There is always something going on to keep our parents active and socially connected. That is extremely important for my mother.

August 31, 2020

By Patrice C.

From the first phone call to Story Point we knew it was a special place. Jane their representative took a lot of time with us and made my Mom feel wanted and special. She answered all of our questions, took us on a virtual tour and allowed my Mom to talk to some of the residents. When we visited in person I couldn’t believe how warm and friendly the staff is. They knew everyone by name and took time to talk to them. The apartment is spacious and the perfect size. My Mom raves about the food. We have eaten there and The food is wonderful. We love how the Chef and staff also know the residents and get involved in the activities. There is always something going on and the residents seem to love being there. My Mom is very happy and enjoying herself. We are so grateful for all the caring and wonderful staff.

August 31, 2020

By Tony DeMarco

I am very impressed with the Staff, cleanliness, and meals. I would recommend to a friend or another family member. Made the move very easy for my Mother and myself. Great group of people.

August 11, 2020

By oliviamarina

I have a relative at StoryPoint! They absolutely love living there. Unfortunately due to the pandemic, I haven't been able to visit recently but I'm excited to visit again. Their apartment is very spacious and has updated features. We have eaten many meals there with them and the food was absolutely delicious. Gordon Ramsey who??? The quality of the quesadillas are ASTRONOMICAL. They seem to provide a lot of fun activities for the residents as well! I highly recommend StoryPoint to anyone looking for a lovely and well-run living facility.

August 08, 2020

By AJR

I am a friend of one of the residents at StoryPoint Fort Wayne. I greatly miss the days before Covid 19 when I was able to visit the facility more freely. The staff members are extremely caring and make you feel right at home. My friend also raves about the food! I have been immensely impressed by every aspect of StoryPoint.

July 22, 2020

By ChasmoVenetian

My aunt is always raving about living at Story Point Senior Living in Fort Wayne Indiana! She moved to Fort Wayne to be closer to us, and she couldn't be more pleased with her decision to live at Story Point. She says the staff treats her like family, the food is out of this world, her apartment is beautiful, there is always some sort of activity going on, and on top of it all, she has access to 24 care staff as well as maintenance if she needs it. Way to go Story Point Fort Wayne, and thank you!

September 20, 2019

By GPetelle

StoryPoint is exactly what my parents were looking for, a beautiful facility with numerous activities in a location closer to children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. The two bedroom independent apartment meets their needs with a wonderful view of the courtyard. The SP Facility staff and Healthcare staff have been more than helpful and caring for Mom and Dad. My brothers, sister and I all know the staff by their first names and are greeted whenever we come to visit. Mom enjoys the Book Club and participates in the support group discussions for caregivers. The location to the Parkview Medical Center has been a blessing, making visits to doctors much more convenient. We moved our Mom and Dad from the Chicago area to be closer to family and overall StoryPoint has met our expectations.

September 19, 2019

By SH1921

This is a great retirement community. After living alone for 4 years after Mom’s passing, Dad was ready for a change. He’s very active and enjoys being engaged and busy. StoryPoint has helped fill his days with a variety of meaningful activities. I love how busy he is and he no longer has any home ownership worries. Change is never easy, but it’s been a very positive experience overall.

September 12, 2019

By kchubbs

My mom has been a resident since this past February and the change in her is immense. She was living alone the past five years and really became so lonely. She now has friends, never has to eat alone and there are always activities to do. We couldn’t be happier for her.

By bobby1205

More than met our expectations. The menu and all selections are superb. The staff Makes sure that all our needs are satisfied. Never an idle moment unless that’s your desire! Dinners are served by beautiful young ladies with lots of energy. The highlight of the day for me. In summary, a perfect day

By Jeffbeck

My grandparents live here and absolutely love it. It’s like a country club for my granddad and grandmother. Plus, I love the food, and visit quite often.

Costs for StoryPoint Fort Wayne

Photos of StoryPoint Fort Wayne

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Fort Wayne

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: Pending

About StoryPoint Fort Wayne

With over 37 years of experience developing and operating senior living communities, StoryPoint is the premier choice for seniors and their families looking for individualized, purposeful and engaging senior housing. We manage close to 3,500 apartments throughout the Midwest with locations across Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee. At StoryPoint Fort Wayne, we offer independent and enhanced living options. We are dedicated to creating meaningful moments designed to connect our residents with their families, friends, community and passions in order to live the best version of themselves each day.

Map of StoryPoint Fort Wayne