Saint Anne Home

Reviews of Saint Anne Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Saint Anne Home

June 22, 2012

By buttersmom

Overall, the appearance of this facility is excellent. There is none of the odor usually associated with this type of home. Employees for the most part seem to caring individuals. Housekeeping services are excellent. Food quality is the dining room is available from an excellent menu, and is of restaurant quality.I had a little difficulty getting return phone calls when I tried to make inquiries of the nurses on stall, but it was minimal.There are a wide variety of activities and excursions available to the residents, and seems to be very well organized.My uncle is a retired priest, and daily mass was available in a chapel on site.

Services and Amenities of Saint Anne Home

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 04/01/2020

About Saint Anne Home

Saint Anne Home is a senior living provider in Fort Wayne, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Saint Anne Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Saint Anne Home