North Woods Village at Inverness Lakes

Reviews of North Woods Village at Inverness Lakes

Memory Care Reviews for North Woods Village at Inverness Lakes

November 09, 2016

By Terri060614

I was pleased with the feel and the look of North Woods. The way it was designed and decorated was very well done with beautiful courtyards. It looked like there were multiple things for the residents to do. I was pleased with how the rooms were set up, and even the restrooms had floors that were slip free; there was a lot of detail that was very well done with regard to the care of the residents and how it was designed. The person who assisted me was very helpful, thorough, took the time with me, and answered my questions. The dining area was fantastic; I thought it was really neat how each wing had their own dining room. However, I didn’t see smiles on the faces of the staff; I did not get the feeling that the staff is friendly, and that turned me away. I feel that was more important than anything else.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and review North Woods Village at Inverness lakes.  Your input and feedback is very important to us. We want everyone to feel welcomed when they visit our community.  We are sorry to hear that this wasn't the case from all of our team members during your visit.  We would love to invite you back to our community for lunch so you can spend a little more time around our staff and get to know us and our community better.

September 26, 2016

By NRT

We did our homework before choosing a memory care facility. North woods Village has surpassed our expectations. Our mom is treated with respect by caring and compassionate professionals. The atmosphere is always upbeat and positive. I am amazed at how quickly Mom is feeling comfortable in her new home. Mom is safe and happy! Feeling blessed!!

August 16, 2016

By Double Trouble

[;Excellent at every turn. Compared to the last facility there is no comparison....twice the available employees,, excellent food, and always cleanliness and the best care from very caring employees!

August 15, 2016

By Robert Bolen

Northwoods Village is a wonderful facility and I'm so happy for my mother to be a resident there. The staff is very caring and treat all of the residents with kindness and respect. The daily activities keep the residents engaged and involved and so they do not just whither away. The food is excellent and since the building is only one year old it is very up to date. Not only does Northwoods Village care for the residents it also cares for the community by hosting numerous community informational dinners. In conclusion, I'm very happy for my mother to be at Northwoods Village because of the care, and value, which she receives.

February 11, 2016

By Eliseoren

My parents have been in 6 different Fort Wayne nursing facilities. Northwoods Village is far superior in every category. Caring for Dementia and Alzheimer's Patients is their expertise. The staff is professional and fun! The food is uhh-mazz-ing. They truly care about my Dad. The activity director is constantly keeping the residents entertained and active. Music is a part of her daily routine with them, which sparks lots of memories! Love this place!
See all Memory Care reviews (13) See fewer reviews

• Pharma

• Tai Chi

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About North Woods Village at Inverness Lakes

Offered exclusively at North Woods Village communities, “NEW DIRECTIONS"® is our signature approach to memory care.

Offering the perfect blend of resident-centered care, the support and attention of a specially trained staff and the comfort and convenience of a physical environment designed with purpose, “NEW DIRECTIONS"® will provide residents of North Woods Village at Inverness Lakes with the support they need and the independence they deserve.

All memory care and they are experts! They are smaller neighborhoods set up so residents can eat, play and live together in a smaller setting. This Community is brand new and they are taking applications now for residents.

Map of North Woods Village at Inverness Lakes