Apple Ridge

Reviews of Apple Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Apple Ridge

May 05, 2017

By Kay705578

The tour was fine and very positive. I think the kind of negative was the dining area was too crowded. They had a lot of people with dementia, and the couple we were looking for is not in that stage yet. But they had good activities and a nice atmosphere. The staff was very nice, too.

October 10, 2016

By A Fellow Reviewer112030

My mother-in-law was at Woodview. It was smaller. They got a good cafeteria, and they got therapy. They don’t have a swimming pool, but my mother-in-law is almost 94 years old, so she doesn’t need all that stuff. The staff was friendly. Environment was good.

June 28, 2016

By Lee612218

I was very impressed with Woodview. It's an older facility but everything was immaculate and seemed like it was well cared for. I liked the location. They were very good. The whole thing was very good. The rooms had a dine-at, a fairly large living area, a good-sized bedroom, and a walk-in shower. They had two nurses on staff.

January 27, 2016

By SY1

We chose Woodview because we felt very comfortable with it and knew my mom would be comfortable there. The facility is fairly new, and the rooms are nice and clean. They have studio-type rooms. The food is good. The dining area is not too large and not too small, so it is OK. They have planned activities, too.

Photos of Apple Ridge

Services and Amenities of Apple Ridge

• Pets: Yes

About Apple Ridge

Experience life in a warm, inviting community at Apple Ridge, where day-to-day needs are taken care of so you can sit back and enjoy the surroundings. Our Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Fort Wayne, IN, provides a relaxed atmosphere of warmth that promotes companionship among residents and staff. Our goal is to enrich the lives of residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. Residents enjoy an active social calendar with regularly scheduled outings, birthday and holiday parties and group support meetings. Residents can take part in Zumba exercise classes, get together with friends to catch their favorite shows around a big-screen TV in the lounge or, when the weather is nice, go for a stroll to admire the beautifully maintained courtyard with gazebo. Our talented culinary staff serves three chef-inspired, restaurant-style meals daily as well as snacks. Small pets are welcome in our Fort Wayne community to promote good cheer and happiness. Apple Ridge's convenient location puts our residents near premier shopping, dining, entertainment and medical venues.

Map of Apple Ridge