Eastlake Terrace

Reviews of Eastlake Terrace

Assisted Living Reviews for Eastlake Terrace

June 18, 2015

By Rachel20

My mother-in-law liked Eastlake Terrace. The staff that gave us the tour was very knowledgeable. We had a very nice tour with a lot of interaction with other people who lived there. We were able to talk with quite a few of them. They had a couple of resident advocates, my mother-in-law talked to a few of them, and I thought that was the biggest selling point because the two ladies that were resident advocates there were really informative and told her a lot of in and out things. She liked the set-up of the room, and a couple of residents invited us to come in and look on how they set up their rooms. We really enjoyed it. She saw them proud where they were, and it was home to them. It wasn't just like some institution. They had a special family dinner room that you could reserve, come, and have special dinner. She really liked all those points. She currently had a dog, and she could have her little puppy. That was a really big thing. She loved the dining area because there were actual tablecloths in it, everything was nice and inviting, and it didn't look like an institution kind of thing because that was she was thinking it was going to be, and I said it was not. We talked to the ladies about the nail things, the bingo, and all the different things. They gave us a copy of the calendar of that current month and the things that were going on. The place was aesthetically pleasing in the outside. It was very nice and very welcoming. She really enjoyed it.

February 10, 2015

By Dale13

I thought East Lake Terrace was clean and bright, and it looked nice. The staff was helpful. We were able to walk through and see individuals who were there, and one lady showed us her room; she was kind enough to let us see what her room looked like, so that was helpful.

July 15, 2014

By Decibel

My mother lived here for a year, Eastlake staff are a BLESSING, they loved and cared for my mother, the food is restaurant quality, if I needed assisted living for myself (I am 50) I would be happy there. Eastlake gave my mother the best life possible for her health and age, I highly recommend them to one and all..Mark S Roebuck

October 16, 2013

By Pattie3

East Lake Terrace is where my dad will go in the even that he needs assisted living because that place is very nice and kept up. They had lots of people in there that looked happy. They were laughing, talking and smiling. It seemed like a very happy community.

July 25, 2013

By Gretchen1

I will be moving my mother-in-law in Eastlake Terrace. It was a beautiful and very nice facility. They looked new. I like that they are sister to all the other Emeritus communities and that it was close by our house, like 20 minutes way. I have visited this facility several times. The main reason why it was high on my list was because it was very small. There were only 80 units. My mother-in-law has severe dementia, so this place would be suitable for her because I don't think she'll get lost in there. I think she will be able to get around and navigate. They were working on getting WanderGuard system in placed and they will not take her until it is. It also offers nursing care so should she become completely incapacitated, then she will have to go there instead of moving in to another community. I just felt that she would be comfortable in this place. I also like the way they do their pricing. You know what you are going to pay upfront. This way we know exactly what we are going to be spending every month for her and I will not be surprised when the bill comes and that was the main thing for me.

April 30, 2013

By Jeffrey H.

I stayed at Eastlake Terrace. The staff were helpful and sensitive. The CNAs and aids were professional. The quality of the food was excellent. There were also a lot of activities during the day, they were good at organizing activities.

March 15, 2012

By johntlee83

Atria Eastlake Living Assisted Living Facility is a facility I visit regularly throughout the month due to my profession. I am a firefighter and I get called out to the facility for emergency medical calls throughout the month. Unlike other facilities in the area, Atria Eastlake is a well maintained facility. There are no abnormal or smells and the general up keep of the place is good. Rarely do you find anything that is dirty, not even the front entrance carpet during the winter months. The staff here have always portrayed themselves as professionals who care about what they do and they generally seem to be sincere about caring for the residents of this facility. The overall lay out of the place is pretty easy to follow too. I have been in some assisted living facilities and they are hard to navigate around due to the lay out. This is not the case here. Overall I am very impressed with Atria Eastlake and I would not be against one of my own family members living here or even myself one day.

Costs for Eastlake Terrace

Photos of Eastlake Terrace

Services and Amenities of Eastlake Terrace

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 14-010065-1

About Eastlake Terrace

Whether you’re looking to transition into an assisted living community in Elkhart, IN, alone or with a partner, Eastlake Terrace offers lifestyle pillars, which include comfort, freedom, exercise, and social interaction. With a caring and compassionate staff consisting of at least 10 employees who have more than five years of service with us, we proudly offer an atmosphere where sustainable relationships are built throughout the entire community.

Thanks to our dedicated staff, residents of our assisted living community enjoy the following support on a daily basis:

• Three nutritious and satisfying meals a day, served in our communal, elegant, and welcoming dining room
  • Scheduled recreational and social activities
  • Apartment maintenance

We offer the following services on a point based fee system:

• Assistance with activities of daily living and basic care support in a homelike or apartment setting, including bathing, dressing, and cooking
  • Linen and laundry services
  • Transportation
  • Medication management

Because we know how important it is to enter into an assisted living community that understands where you’re coming from and where you want to go, we provide services tailored to your unique needs, keeping in mind your vision every step of the way.

Map of Eastlake Terrace