Brentwood at Elkhart

Reviews of Brentwood at Elkhart

Independent Living Reviews for Brentwood at Elkhart

May 10, 2016

By Jean FreebyUFKOF

The staff is very friendly and accommodating! Kay plans very interesting and fun activities. Amber goes out of her way to keep things running smoothly!

By Mary Ann Johnson

I find the services efficient. No complaints.

By Bea Everly

The staff is very efficient and caring. There are many interesting and varied programs at the fireside to enjoy. A variety of musical programs often is appreciated.

By Carol S.3

Love it at Brentwood.

By Marie Lowell

Staff is wonderful, food is very good, resident outings/activities are all geared to keeping us busy and happy.

March 30, 2016

By Blanche Brock

Very satisfied with the services provided here at Brentwood at Elkhart.

March 25, 2016

By Sue Neal

Things are much better and improving!

March 25, 2016

By Wayne Weaver

We are very satisfied with the entire staff and happy to see improvements on a continuing basis. We feel very comfortable here.

March 15, 2016

By Terri K.

Brentwood at Elkhart was a really nice huge place with a lot of residents, but it has two levels, so Dad would probably get lost wandering off. They have a lot of activities, a movie room, library and go to a lot of places. You can also have pets in there. There is a pond and some trees, so you can enjoy the outdoors more.

By Jody Smith

My experiences here have been great! I especially love all my friends that live here too.

By Lowry & Ruth Mallory

Excellent and great community!

By Frances Thorp

Very good community. The staff here is wonderful.

By Martha Craig

Have been here four months. Am happy with the friendly help and the friendly residents. Very nice apartment. Good food. Good choice on menu. Good entertainment. Good choice of outings. No complaints.

By Judy Stenberg

I'm very pleased with the present staff. They're caring and try to make this a safe and comfortable home.

By Bridget Riegsecker

Everyone goes above and beyond to provide the best quality service to my mother. Very family oriented and caring people. Always a smiling face.

By Ruth Mead

Always happy with the services and especially with the employees. I have lived here for twelve years now and find it just as they told me when I came "This is your home" and it has been. My family loves it too. They always say we're glad you're here.

By Donna M.1

Excellent service and friendly staff.

By Carol Conley

I am very pleased with the current staff and their willingness to having an open book policy to listen to the residents.

February 09, 2015

By Dale13

Brentwood at Elkhart seemed clean and nice. Their cafeteria seemed really nice, and the common areas were well-maintained. The individual who showed us around was very helpful. She was able to show us a vacant room, so we got to see what a two-bedroom looked like.

April 28, 2014

Everything seemed nice and clean at Brentwood. The person who set up the tour for us did not make it, and they provided a substitute but that person didn’t have all the answers to our questions. There was plenty of room in the apartment. They have Bingo and they have outings to the grocery stores and different places of interest like field trips. The cost is probably what made us hesitate, they kept giving us different prices so we were not sure what the cost would be but it was more than what we were willing to spend. There was an uncertainty as to the total cost.

October 16, 2013

By Pattie3

Brentwood at Elkhart is very well kept, very clean. The dining room is nice, they have three meals a day and it fits my dad's needs perfectly.

August 26, 2013

By Clayton F

The place, the people, and the staff of Brentwood were all superb. Everything about it was really good. The staff was outstanding.

August 27, 2012

By cappy80

My grandmother was a resident at Brentwood in Elkhart, Indiana. What I loved about this place was the interaction my grandmother had with staff and other residents. Everyone was so kind and compassionate to each and every person they came across. The staff really takes time out to make sure the residents are happy and enjoying themselves on a daily basis. They get well balanced meals and it is a very clean facility. Whenever I go there, I feel like I am welcome and I do not feel like I am out of place. They try their best to make it feel like a real home to the residents. I gave it 4 stars because of one lousy experience. I happen to go one time where another resident was having a rough day. Instead of taking him into a private area to talk to him and try to calm him, they had him sitting in the community room for everyone to see and hear his troubles. I found it kind of inappropriate and thought it could have been handled better. I mentioned it to the house manager and I have not seen activity like that again. Otherwise, it is a wonderful place.

March 13, 2012

By johntlee83

I am a paramedic that has been in and out of this facility numerous times on emergency medical calls. Every time I have been there the staff has been at the doors to great me and to ensure that we are able to find the room that our patient is in. They do this buy walking with us to the residents room. The staff members are very friendly and seem to genuinely care about the residents of this community. This retirement home is one of the cleanest and well maintained communities in the city. They keep all of the carpets cleaned during the winter months and I do not think I have ever noticed anything out of place. I am nothing but impressed with Brentwood. Along with the friendly staff there are friendly residents. Most residents go out of their way to say hi or to check on the patients we are wheeling out on a gurney. Overall this seems like a great retirement community and I would be completely comfortable with one of my family members or even myself living here after retirement.

September 21, 2011

By togomalik

Brentwood has numerous activities to offer for seniors. They have daily activities including bingo, church, movie night, etc. The staff was pleasant and seemed to respond to seniors appropriately.

Costs for Brentwood at Elkhart

Photos of Brentwood at Elkhart

Services and Amenities of Brentwood at Elkhart

• Independent Living Starting At: $2010/month

About Brentwood at Elkhart

Brentwood at Elkhart provides the best of all worlds to our residents – whatever their need may be. Our independent residents enjoy active, engaging lifestyles that promote health, well-being, and independence, along with a host of services and amenities, and peace of mind with additional care offered on campus.

Independent residents enjoy a variety of apartments and convenient services that make life truly worry-free … think transportation, housekeeping, etc. Residents also benefit from healthy restaurant-style dining – serving three delicious meals a day.

Residents lead active, enriching lives! With so many specialized programs and engaging activities offered every day, there’s always something fun to do – with interesting people who share your passions and staff dedicated to ensuring residents have all they want and everything they need.

Our Independent Living Residents Enjoy:

• A variety of worry-free apartment choices
  • Discreet person-centered services in a warm, friendly community setting
  • New opportunities to play an active, full part in family, community and civic life
  • Daily meals served restaurant style in a central dining area
  • Enriching activities and educational programs
  • Group exercise classes and access to wellness and personal care services
  • Housekeeping, maintenance and truly worry-free, maintenance-free living

Brentwood at Elkhart is an 88 apartment Independent Living community, providing exemplary senior housing to the residents of Indiana.

Map of Brentwood at Elkhart