St. Anthony Home

Assisted Living Reviews for St. Anthony Home

Nursing Home Reviews for St. Anthony Home

February 16, 2012

By J. Alvarez

The St. Anthony nursing home was a very welcoming place for mother who is a resident. The nursing home is very welcoming and a friendly environment for it is residents, and would be my first choice to help out relatives that I cannot take care of myself. The staff is very congenial towards the residents and are always looking for ways to better the residents and make their lives easier in the process. I have many good comments for this staff considering how little they are paid, and how happy they seem to be at work every day I see them. Due to my mother's Alzheimers she cannot remember me and that makes for a very poignant reunion, but the kind staff was quick to comfort me. The food they serve seems healthy but I am not too sure if it tastes all that great seeing how my mother always asks for me to bring her food the next time I see her. Overall this facility, in my opinion is amazing and deserves a five star rating!

About St. Anthony Home

We are proud of the tradition and reputation that the Franciscan Sisters of Chicago have established at Franciscan Communities at St. Anthony Home.

St. Anthony Home provides a peaceful and secure atmosphere where your physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs can be fulfilled. We are truly dedicated to Christian service through compassionate caring.

Located in Crown Point, Indiana, St. Anthony Home offers a multitude of health- and community-based services.

Map of St. Anthony Home