St. Anthony Village Crown Point, IN

Assisted Living Reviews for St. Anthony Village

Nursing Home Reviews for St. Anthony Village

February 16, 2012

By J. Alvarez

The St. Anthony nursing home was a very welcoming place for mother who is a resident. The nursing home is very welcoming and a friendly environment for it is residents, and would be my first choice to help out relatives that I cannot take care of myself. The staff is very congenial towards the residents and are always looking for ways to better the residents and make their lives easier in the process. I have many good comments for this staff considering how little they are paid, and how happy they seem to be at work every day I see them. Due to my mother's Alzheimers she cannot remember me and that makes for a very poignant reunion, but the kind staff was quick to comfort me. The food they serve seems healthy but I am not too sure if it tastes all that great seeing how my mother always asks for me to bring her food the next time I see her. Overall this facility, in my opinion is amazing and deserves a five star rating!

Costs for St. Anthony Village

• Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2019

• State Licenses: 007811-1

About St. Anthony Village

For over 70 years, St. Anthony Village, conveniently located in Crown Point, has been serving families with enriching and inspiring opportunities for all ages in Northwest Indiana. Our senior living community offers everything you need now and in the future including:

• Assisted Living
  • Memory Support
  • Skilled Nursing Care
  • Rehabilitation
  • Holy Family Child Care

St. Anthony Village provides a multitude of features and amenities that are tailored to making our residents feel at home. From comfortable assisted living in a home-like environment, short-term or long-term skilled nursing care, to memory care that improves the quality of life for your loved ones, we are here to meet your senior care needs.

Looking for a nursing home near you? At St. Anthony Village, you can enjoy life to the fullest while taking advantage of countless life-enriching activities, a full dining experience, opportunities for intellectual and spiritual growth, and just the right level of skilled nursing care that is available when your needs change, all on a beautiful, well-maintained campus.

St. Anthony Village offers a unique Assisted Living experience including memory support within our Assisted Living Community. Our open concept allows residents to remain as independent as possible within in our supportive and secure environment.

Map of St. Anthony Village