Parkside Court

Offers Independent Living

3660 Central Ave, Columbus, IN 47203
Parkside Court (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 24 days

Move-in by March 31st and receive $500 off your first 3 months. Applies to April, May, and June rent. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Parkside Court

Independent Living Reviews for Parkside Court

November 21, 2016

By Karen863337

Parkside Court was wonderful. The staff was kind, compassionate, and helpful. The rooms were small, but it’s just what I need. There’s a small gym, they have a driver, and they have a free cable. It’s the first I visited, and I liked it so much.

September 09, 2016

By Tammy088448

Parkside Court is very nice and clean. It has nice people. The staff is friendly and helpful. My mom's room is small but adequate. She does not care for the food; she thinks it's just okay. They have a shuttle service and crafts. The grounds are beautiful. The facility is in a good location and is very easy to get to. It's more affordable than what people might think.

July 27, 2016

By Anita574435

Parkside Court is excellent and quiet. The manager who on-site has a lab that's there all the time so it didn't put her off that I had a 113-pound dog. The dining room was restaurant-style. It's very open and beautiful, and they give you many options.

July 02, 2016

By Laurie553222

Parkside Court was very clean, and there wasn't an odor. Everybody was really friendly and going out of their way, even the residents that were there were very nice. I was really impressed with the cleanliness and the fact that they had it set up with art pieces on the walls. It really looked upscale and really nice. They had bingo, travel programs, a crafts room, a lounge room with TV, and a beautician on-site. The managers live there. There is a nurse on-site all of the time, which is very comforting to me. Mom said it was 5-star dining and everything was really fresh. They had a snack room where the residents can just go in and everything will be provided, which is part of your monthly allotment. They can have fresh fruits and vegetables as snacks. The dining area had white tablecloths on it and people were being waited on just like in a real restaurant.

June 10, 2016

By Diana753450

Parkside Court was nice and clean, but I couldn’t afford it. The rooms were, in my opinion, too small for the cost. Their staff was very nice.

May 12, 2015

By Keith19

My brother is in Parkside Court. The staff seems really nice. The lady helps set him up. I eat dinner with him and see him 2 times a day. The room is pretty nice. He has a studio because he is by himself, but it is in a right size. It is all open except for the kitchen and the bathroom. The dining room is really nice, and the food is really good. I eat there, and I really like it. The have quite a few activities, but I don't know what they are.

June 17, 2014

I like the grounds that they have at Parkside Court. They have a little garden area, and it's nice. The rooms seem a little smaller, though. The kitchen is just really not a separate room; it's just up against the wall of one big rectangle room. The kitchen is at one end, and the living area is at the other end. The staff seems to be very nice. They do have activities. The dining area is very nice. The facility is very clean.

January 27, 2014

I've looked at Parkside Court for my father. I really didn’t see anything I didn’t like. The facility is very clean and very organized with plenty of things to do. When you needed help, they have it. I like it all. The place is also bright and cheery with a place to exercise. You can meet other people too or you can stay in your apartment. I like the rooms because it’s very roomy.

July 25, 2013

My mom is at Parkside Court for over a couple of years now. The facility is very good. It's very clean. They come in and clean her room once a week. She really likes the retirement community. She has met several people there and they have all kinds of activities. They serve three meals a day. The staff is good.

Costs for Parkside Court

Photos of Parkside Court

Services and Amenities of Parkside Court

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Parkside Court

Parkside Court is located in Columbus, IN, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Parkside Court for a visit...and stay!

Map of Parkside Court