River Terrace Estates

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

400 Caylor Boulevard, Bluffton, IN 46714
River Terrace Estates (844) 334-3818

Reviews of River Terrace Estates

Assisted Living Reviews for River Terrace Estates

November 22, 2014

By espich/cary

It took us some time to finally make the decision for my mother to move into any assisted living place. My mother was comfortable living in between family members in her own place. However she started feeling more lonely and afraid at night. Once in a while she would forget things but also fell a couple of times. The few weeks prior to her move was tearful, stressful, and questioning whether we had made the right decision. Since the move to River Terrace my mother has seemed happier. She has help and support by the caring staff as needed. It is not home but seems to be the next best thing.

November 21, 2014

By Ronny A. Booth

Country Club style living in lush surroundings of the grounds to finely furnished facility with the best health care assistance every imagined by our family for our mother, who was an original resident. Her care was so wide based and administered thorough that our mother lived to be well pasted her 100th birthday. The staff kept aware of her every need communicating with our family so that no health conditions or personality changes were glossed over nor ignored. The staff always had her best interests in mind with all of her care relieving our family of stress in her daily care that would have been extremely difficult for us to handle. We will always recommend River Terrace to anyone in doubt about a proper facility for their loved one.

November 18, 2014

By CLL

My grandmother has always been a very independent person. As she required more care, the decision was very easy. There is no other place we would rather have her be. She has all of the help and support she needs, and gets to maintain the level of independence that has always been so important to her. The staff are so caring and always willing to help. She only wishes now she hadn't waited so long to make the move to Assisted Living.

September 30, 2014

I moved here with my husband - sold our home. He died in 2005 so I stayed here in independent living, then in August 2014, I had a heart attack - surprise to me too. I was dismissed on Aug 29 after 2 stints in my heart. I got to move into Assisted Living here, they have taken very good care of me. I have 3 meals a day. It's so clean and it smells good. Great place to be.

Independent Living Reviews for River Terrace Estates

July 19, 2014

By Margaret39

People are friendly. We have a choice of living quarters that are cleaned every other week. We have a Bible Study, exercise room, cards, bingo, birthday parties, anniversary parties, Chapel, beauty shop and Bistro. Our dining room is cheerful and food keeps getting better all the time. I'm very happy to be here.

July 08, 2014

By Jean95550250

I have so many nice friends here. They provide good food and good care. I even learn how to use a different computer. The Directors are very kind. I like our apartment!

July 08, 2014

I have lived here for seven years. I have never regret the choice I made. I was able to bring my cat with me. I have made many friends. I like playing cards. I like going on bus tips from here. They clean my room every two weeks. I live in independent living. I have 5 meals a week.

July 01, 2014

By Emma10

I am in independent living so I get 20 meals a month. My room is cleaned twice a month. There is a bus to go to the store.

July 01, 2014

By Norma10

I really appreciate the help at the front desk and office. The Bistro is very accomodating. The men in maintenance have done very well in getting things fixed at a reasonable time.

June 30, 2014

River Terrace offers activities for any and all tastes. The Chapel is used every Sunday and other times for family and/or community gatherings. Transportation is available and can be scheduled for appointments, weekly rides, grocery or banking needs. Kitchens in all Independent living areas are always available. The Bistro is available mid-day.

By Pearl3

All staff and workers are very helpful, kind and considerate. Sonny is on the spot to help whenever I am in need. It's a wonderful place to relax in my retirement age.

By Wilmia

All of the employees are very nice, friendly and helpful in whatever you need. They really make a big effort to keep every one happy and to do the things needed each and everyday. It is a wonderful place to live in with all your needs taken care of.

Nursing Home Reviews for River Terrace Estates

Memory Care Reviews for River Terrace Estates

Photos of River Terrace Estates

About River Terrace Estates

The Woodlands at River Terrace Estates offers you or your loved one a complete solution for all assisted living needs. Here, quality person-centered care is delivered by friendly and familiar faces to foster an environment of convenience, privacy and respect.

The Woodlands' assisted living residents reside in comfortable, residential-style apartments that promote security and independence. Beautifully landscaped common areas and inviting activity rooms ensure a sense of belonging in a vibrant and engaging community. While we're always ready to lend a helping hand with dressing, meals, person-centered care and medication management, we also offer a variety of activities to stimulate the mind and body for a more rewarding way of life.

For residents needing support at a level between assisted living and memory care, The Woodlands offers Connections. This new program provides an added level of care for residents exhibiting early-stage dementia, but who are not yet candidates for memory support. The Connections program adds support in decision-making designed to foster as much independence as possible while making sure your loved one remains safe and secure all day, every day. This forward-thinking option provides greater value for assisted living residents and can be an important interim step between assisted living and memory support.

The Woodlands also offers long-term skilled nursing care and short-term care.

Assisted living at The Woodlands is an exceptional value you can count on. Our fees include basic services, and we provide you with a fee schedule for any additional needs, so there are no hidden costs. Also because The Woodlands is a licensed Assisted Living, many Long Term Care insurance policies can be utilized.

Assisted Living Services & Amenities
Basic Services
  • Indiana Licensed Assisted Living Facility
  • Flexible financing options
  • No entrance fee required
  • Three meals a day in a restaurant style dining room
  • Weekly housekeeping services
  • Flat linen service
  • 24-hour assistance available providing "Person Centered Care"
  • Scheduled transportation free
  • Recreational and social activities
  • Paid utilities (except for phone and $12 monthly charge for cable)
  • Wellness programs
  • Patio and outdoor garden area
  • Emergency response system
  • Licensed staff available 24/7
  • Medication management available
Additional Services Available
  • On site therapy services available
  • Barbershop/beauty salon on site
  • Corner Shoppe general store
  • Medical transportation
  • Respite care (short-term, temporary stays)
Our Mission

River Terrace Estates is a not-for-profit community committed to providing residents an enhanced lifestyle of independence in a beautiful, secure environment. Our goal is to help seniors make the most of their retirement years.

Map of River Terrace Estates