Redbud Hills

Reviews of Redbud Hills

Independent Living Reviews for Redbud Hills

November 08, 2016

By visitor213531

I liked the location of Redbud Hills; it was concentrated in one place, so we do not have to be very mobile. This is good since my mother in-law is not very mobile. They only have 2 elevators, so that was a bit of a downside. They had a good number of activities posted, they do bring musicians in, and there’s trips to things in the area. Most of the apartments have balconies or porches, and they have a salon and library.

July 27, 2016

By Michelle516322

Redbud Hills was very clean, independent, and very apartment-like. The apartment that I saw was kind of small, but it had everything that my mom would need. The staff member who assisted me was amazing. We had an amazing visit. She was very caring and very knowledgeable about the place.

August 28, 2014

Redbud is independent living, but they allows assisted care and medical care to come in for you. The place is clean, but it doesn’t seem like a very interesting place. The rooms seemed very small and they don’t have a stove in case you want to cook. Some rooms have balconies. The staff that I met were very nice and friendly. They have a turnover of managers though, which did not sound very nice to me. They have a new chef. They have card games and stuff like that. This facility is cheaper.

August 28, 2014

By Donald24

Holiday Retirement (Redbud Hills) was first class. In the dining room, they would bring a cart, deliver the food to your table and the table always had flowers. They had all kinds of dressing for your salad and they played music in the background. They had library facility and exercise equipment that you could use at any time. I am a widower and I could have a one-bedroom. If you were married or had a spouse, you could have a two-bedroom. Everything was furnished, including TV and the only thing you had to pay for, I guess, was the telephone.

May 29, 2014

My wife and I lived in Redbud Hills, which is not an assisted living. It's an independent living home. They probably have a hundred plus residents. They don't provide any medical assistance whatsoever. If you have a medical problem, like you've fallen and you can't get up, you have to call 911. You have to furnish your own apartment. They do have refrigerators, and they have very few furnished apartments. They have a little bit of an exercise facility, and you can walk around the building. I can't say the food is outstanding. It isn't bad, just average. I like best the camaraderie and friendship with all the people. I was able to establish a card club, and I was pretty satisfied with that.

March 18, 2014

By Carolyn36

Redbud Hills was very attractive and very nice. The place is very clean looking. The lady that I met was very nice and informative. I liked that she has her own staff that cooks the food there. The food was pretty good. I was impressed.

Costs for Redbud Hills

Photos of Redbud Hills

Services and Amenities of Redbud Hills

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub, Washer Dryer Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Storage Space, Parking: Garage

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Redbud Hills

Redbud Hills is located in Bloomington, IN, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Redbud Hills for a visit...and stay!

Map of Redbud Hills