Swiss Village

Reviews of Swiss Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Swiss Village

July 23, 2012

By RIPgrandpa

The overall feeling in Swiss Village is one that I think is very positive. The nurses and staff are very helpful to the residents and try to make their lives as comfortable as possible. The grounds are very well maintained and provide outdoor activity for those who are able to venture outdoors. There are also a lot of private locations and dining areas for families to be able to come and eat with the residents. The staff also provides a lot of activities for the residents that involve participation. Swiss Village really makes the residents have their own community. The residents can choose to either have their food delivered to their rooms or choose to go to the "restaurant" where they can eat with friends or have their family come eat with them. Swiss Village also has its own little town that includes shops and places like a barber and a mini salon. My uncle has experience around many Retirement Homes/Communities over the US and he says that Swiss Village is one of the best in over all package. I would recommend this location if someone is looking into a Retirement Home/Community that will help make the resident feel welcomed and happy.

July 23, 2012

By kkoeh

Swiss Village, Inc. is a wonderful facility. It is clean, bright, and open, which makes it feel less like a medical setting and more of a home. The majority of the staff I encountered were friendly, helpful and polite. However, there are a lot of teenagers employed there so I can't say I've never experienced a bad attitude from an employee. The campus is quite large and has assisted living and villa type homes as well. Before my grandmother's decline, she participated in an array of activities including games, wheelchair exercises, watching movies, etc. The chapel is not far from the nursing wing, which is important to a lot of the residents. There's also a daycare at the facility and occasionally the children will go for walks through the home, which the residents love. There are birdcages and fish tanks throughout the facility that the residents provide entertainment for the resident and visitors alike. The nursing staff kept us up to date when it was my grandmother's time to go and was very supportive in our time of grief. It's difficult to put someone you love in a nursing home, but if I had to put my parents anywhere, I'd want them to go to a place like Swiss Village.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Swiss Village

Services and Amenities of Swiss Village

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government City/County
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Swiss Village

Refund Plans: 58% of Entrance Fee; Declining Balance over 10 yrs. -Selected Units. (Price: 66% of Entrance Fee). Also have Non-Refundable Fee/Rental Plan. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Swiss Village