Swiss Village

Reviews of Swiss Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Swiss Village

July 23, 2012

By kkoeh

Swiss Village, Inc. is a wonderful facility. It is clean, bright, and open, which makes it feel less like a medical setting and more of a home. The majority of the staff I encountered were friendly, helpful and polite. However, there are a lot of teenagers employed there so I can't say I've never experienced a bad attitude from an employee. The campus is quite large and has assisted living and villa type homes as well. Before my grandmother's decline, she participated in an array of activities including games, wheelchair exercises, watching movies, etc. The chapel is not far from the nursing wing, which is important to a lot of the residents. There's also a daycare at the facility and occasionally the children will go for walks through the home, which the residents love. There are birdcages and fish tanks throughout the facility that the residents provide entertainment for the resident and visitors alike. The nursing staff kept us up to date when it was my grandmother's time to go and was very supportive in our time of grief. It's difficult to put someone you love in a nursing home, but if I had to put my parents anywhere, I'd want them to go to a place like Swiss Village.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Swiss Village

About Swiss Village

Refund Plans: 58% of Entrance Fee; Declining Balance over 10 yrs. -Selected Units. (Price: 66% of Entrance Fee). Also have Non-Refundable Fee/Rental Plan. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Swiss Village