The Hearth at Prestwick

Reviews of The Hearth at Prestwick

Assisted Living Reviews for The Hearth at Prestwick

June 23, 2016

By Happy Visitor121736050

The Hearth at Prestwick was very clean, well-maintained, and offered a lot. My mother liked the size of the rooms. We saw the activities that were going on, and it was a very nice place.

May 10, 2016

By StephenYSGQH

My mother is at The Hearth at Prestwick. It is very good and close to where my sister lives. It has very nice accommodations, nice rooms, and meets our financial budget. The atmosphere is very good. They have activities going on all of the time. I’ve eaten there a few times, and the food is good.

March 15, 2016

By Betty121692450

My sister is at The Heart at Prestwick. We like everything about it. I've eaten there; they have about 15 choices of entrées, which is nice. The staff is very caring and loving, and I have yet to meet anyone who isn't a good person. It feels homey.

November 08, 2015

We visited The Hearth at Prestwick. It was not as new as some of the other places I saw before, but it was very comfortable. They showed to me that we could sell our house and have our other incomes and be able to live comfortably the rest of our lives, so that is a very good idea. They have choices of food, and it was very good. The apartments were very clean. Everybody was very comfortable and being together. They had great assistants that were very helpful.

July 14, 2015

My wife and I are in The Hearth at Prestwick. Everything is good. We have a daily menu, and there are lots of options. We have a bus service that takes us to doctors' appointments. The staff is very good.

January 12, 2015

By Brenda99218650

He really likes it here in The Hearth at Prestwick. My father has a lot of friends there. He has his own nice apartment. They are the ones who clean it and do his laundry for him. There are a lot of activities for him to do like exercises. They have breakfast, lunch, and dinner served to him more like in a restaurant atmosphere. He really likes it there, so he is really happy. According to him, he wants to spend the rest of his days here. That pretty much tells me quite a bit when he says that. The staff is very nice and very caring. My dad is really social and really friendly, so that really worked out for him.

February 28, 2014

By Cecilia5

The Hearth at Prestwick were one of the places that I visited for my dad. The whole facility was really pretty nice. I met their marketing director and she was really helpful in giving me the tour. She showed me their meeting room and their kitchen area and it was really nice. When you walk in to the lobby area, it's pretty and very nicely decorated. Everyone I spoke with was really knowledgeable and offered all kinds of help and suggestions.

Memory Care Reviews for The Hearth at Prestwick

Photos of The Hearth at Prestwick

Services and Amenities of The Hearth at Prestwick

• Dining Extra: Three Restaurant Style Meals And Snacks Served Daily

• Pets: Yes

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: Licensed Nurses Are On Call 24 Hours A Day In Case Of An Emergency

About The Hearth at Prestwick

At The Hearth at Prestwick retirement living means creating an exciting lifestyle unique to you. We make it easy for you to stay involved with familiar pastimes as well as explore new interests. You'll find comfort in the privacy of your own apartment, along with access to inviting community living areas.

Our beautifully decorated sitting areas provide an inviting community that many discriminating seniors love to call home. We'll attend to all the details while you delight in the possibilities. Design your days as you like.

....It's always your choice!!!

Map of The Hearth at Prestwick