Providence Anderson

Reviews of Providence Anderson

Nursing Home Reviews for Providence Anderson

March 12, 2013

By June3

We moved our parents from Minneapolis, Minnesota to Anderson so that my brother and I who live in Indianapolis could help with our elderly parents. We chose Manorcare Health. My mother is legally blind, cannot dress herself and needs help in changing clothes. She's 85 years old, so she's just like a big toddler. Like most places I've visited before, this facility is understaffed. They need more help for all these aging people. But so far so good and she seems to be adjusting.

June 20, 2012

By Unhappy1

We received terrible care at manor care. The staff are not very friendly and they don't try to even act like they care. The locked dementia unit has decent staff but didn't experience that kind of care anywhere else in the facility.

Services and Amenities of Providence Anderson

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Providence Anderson

Providence Anderson is a senior living provider in Anderson, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Providence Anderson for more details on services and rates.

Map of Providence Anderson