Independent Living in Verona

8 Communities

Evia Senior Apartments

325 Prairie Way Blvd, Verona, WI
$$$$
Treat yourself to the life style you deserve! These 55+ active senior apartments are great for couples or individuals who no longer want the stress that comes along with maintaining a house but still want an at home feeling. Let us take care of the lawn, snow removal and up-keep while you enjoy your active life. We offer central air, underground parking, an elevator, a quiet atmosphere and free expanded basic cable! Come make your new home with us!

Noel Manor

471 Prairie Way Blvd, Verona, WI
$$$$
Brad: "We like the set-up at Noel Manor. It's independent living, but when you shift to continue your care to assisted living, you can stay in your own room and they bring additional services into your existing living situation. The place is relatively new. The staff is great. I've watched them interact with the residents; it's great. They have a nice library. They have a brand-new grand piano which was donated by one of the residents. The eating facility looks out on a beautiful g... (read more)

The Jefferson

9401 Old Sauk Rd, Middleton, WI
$$$$
Beth: "The Jefferson is absolutely wonderful. The people are great. They have rehab here if you need it and excellent food. Three meals a day and all utilities are included in the cost. It's a wonderful place to live. They have bingo, all kinds of cards, and a bus that will take you to doctors' appointments and in the afternoons to different stores. They have trips out on Fridays, and they're going to see a park that's all lit up with Christmas lights. They have card making, just a... (read more)
yr

Avalon Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

2879 Fish Hatchery Road, Fitchburg, WI
$$$$
Looking for retirement or senior services? Are you a senior looking for a chance to give back to your community? We invite you to join us for a meal, activity, event, or respite stay to experience the joy and security a supportive living environment can really bring. Whether you are a Boomer seeking the best for your mom, a senior interested in securing your own future care, or someone who enjoys the companionship and wisdom of elders"”you have started in the right place. ... (read more)

The Waterford at Fitchburg

5440 Caddis Bend, Fitchburg, WI
$$$$
Margie: "The rooms at The Waterford at Fitchburg seemed big enough. Every time a room opens, they re-do it and get it in better shape. However, when I asked the staff why they had fireplaces in all of them, she said it's because it gets cold in Wisconsin in the winter. I didn't like that they heat the apartments with fireplaces. They were doing a lot of repair on the community. When I ate there, the food was average."

Attic Angel Community

8301 Old Sauk Rd, Middleton, WI
$$$$
David79426350: "Prairie Point was nice. We looked at a 2-bedroom/1 bath. They had basements, anywhere from a 1-car garage to a 2-car garage. The one we looked at were a little bit too far away, so I would say location was an issue. The one person that we had contact with was very friendly and helpful. They had basically the same things. They offered a lot of exercise classes, a game room for card playing, a library for reading, an exercise room, and they also offered bus transportation to g... (read more)

Coventry Village

7707 N Brookline Dr, Madison, WI
$$$$
Norma743064: "I visited Coventry village and went for lunch. It was good and satisfactory for me, but I like anything, and it was like a home-cooked meal. The rooms have a balcony, washer and dryer, and storage in each floor. However, you have to pay an extra $45 a month for the garage -- which I didn’t like -- and I didn’t want to leave my car in the snow. "

The Gardens

602 North Segoe Road, Madison, WI
$$$$
Kathryn138652: "The Gardens is old. It's built in the 70s. My father-in-law is in there. The location is fine, and there's a garden. I stayed there one night, and the food was OK. The dining room is OK -- nothing spectacular. The rooms are rented, so you don't have to buy an apartment, and they're fairly modest. There's a library, a computer room, and a common sitting room. "

At A Glance

There are 8 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,508 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Verona area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of independent living communities in the Verona area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 independent living communities in the Verona area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.