30 Independent Living Communities in New Berlin, WI

Also serving communities of Muskego.

Heritage at City Center

14901 W. Library Lane, New Berlin, WI
B123: "It is very independent living. No activities, no bus line. They do have a van once a week to the food store. The apartments are very large and the washer and dryers in the apartment are wonderful! It’s too bad there are no layouts or a pho... (read more)

Steeple View

12455 W. Janesville Road, New Berlin, WI
Jill148116: "The staff at Steeple View is excellent. They have exercise classes in the morning that Grandma is enjoying. The atmosphere is great and homey. She has made a lot of friends, and it's a great situation for her. "

Village at the Falls

W129N6889 Northfield Dr, Menomonee Falls, WI
Self01: "We ate at Village at the Falls, and the food was superb. It just has an unusual setup because you're required to buy three meals a day. We thought that the facilities are dated. The person showing us around sat with us at lunch, and we wer... (read more)

Harbour Village

5700 Mockingbird Lane, Greendale, WI
Harbour Village is located in Greendale, Wisconsin, minutes from Scout Lake Park and the Southridge Mall. Residents and their guests say the facility offers an array of convenient amenities, including an on-site beauty parlor, spa and fitne... (read more)

2015, 2016, 2017, 2019

Hickory Park

3933 Prairie Hill Lane, Greenfield, WI
Hickory Park is a pet-friendly facility nestled in Greenfield, Wisconsin, close to Southridge Mall, Boerner Botanical Gardens and various restaurants. Visitors are impressed with the warm atmosphere, spacious living areas and welcoming staf... (read more)

Layton Terrace

9200 West Layton Avenue, Greenfield, WI
Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the pet-friendly Layton Terrace facility is near Kindred Hospital Milwaukee and Interstates 41 and 43. Residents can participate in activities such as exercise, bingo, baseball dice and Wii games. Visitors p... (read more)

Howard Village

2500 East Howard Avenue, Saint Francis, WI
At every Laureate Group community, expect to find a choice of apartment styles and sizes in both independent and assisted living, numerous common spaces and attractive grounds. But that’s just the beginning. Look beyond the real estate to f... (read more)

Library Square

1820 South 75th Street, West Allis, WI
Library Square is located close to Veteran's Memorial Park and the Market Square Shopping Center in West Allis, Wisconsin. Visitors and residents praise this well-maintained facility for its bright, spacious apartments, some of which come w... (read more)

Hart Park Square

6600 West River Pkwy, Wauwatosa, WI
Robin: "The people at Hart Park Square aren't very friendly and I have heard complaints. I saw a variety of rooms and they can accommodate you if you want a little or a lot of space. The food was okay and the residents were nice and answered my qu... (read more)

Oak Hill Terrace

1805 Kensington Dr., Waukesha, WI
At every Laureate Group community, expect to find a choice of apartment styles and sizes in both independent and assisted living, numerous common spaces, and attractive grounds. But that’s just the beginning. Look beyond the real estate to ... (read more)

Heritage Muskego

S64 W13780 Janesville Road, Muskego, WI
Heritage Muskego is a state-of-the-art 108-unit community on Janesville Road that offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Enhanced Assisted Living and Memory Care, allowing residents to age in place as their health care needs change. Op... (read more)

Regency Brookfield

777 N Brookfield Road, Brookfield, WI
ThereseNBACY: "We’ve been happy so far with Regency. They were very accommodating, friendly and answered all our questions. They have bingo and trips. My mom had one dinner, they served inner at 5 in the evening and my mom doesn’t like eating that early.... (read more)

Avalon Square

222 Park Place, Waukesha, WI
Avalong Square is conveniently located in downtown Waukesha, Wisconsin, near the walking trails and formal gardens of Frame Park. Friends and relatives praise this facility for its wonderful staff, and they note the high quality of care fro... (read more)

Kirkland Crossings

700 Quinlan Drive, Pewaukee, WI
mary lou ralian: "My mother-in-law moved in and we are very happy (after 5 months of her living there) with the employees, the residents, the food and services. Highly recommend it. "

White Oaks - Pond View Park

4200 S. 35th Street, Milwaukee, WI
James72927950: "The person I talked to lives and works in White Oaks, and if you have any questions she is right there to answer, and everybody here is doing well. They have lot of activities all month long. They have a library, outings, and there’s a bea... (read more)

Ovation Chai Point

1400 N. Prospect Avenue , Milwaukee, WI
Ovation Chai Point in Milwaukee offers a full continuum of care for seniors, and it’s housed in a sophisticated high-rise building overlooking Lake Michigan. Residents and visiting loved ones find the facility very attractive and elegant in... (read more)

Heritage Place

17560 West North Avenue, Brookfield, WI
James: "We liked Heritage Place very much. The person during the tour did very well and we're very satisfied with it. It's homey and my wife likes it, which is very important. The dining area looked nice. They had an exercise area and a library, a... (read more)

The Landmark of West Allis

1441 S. 68th Street, West Allis, WI
Christine: "I'm currently living at The Landmark of West Allis. It is well maintained as much as possible. I like the people and I like the programs. The place is nice. We only have a few staff members, e.g., a manager, assistant manager, and maintena... (read more)

Wilson Commons

1400 W. Sonata Drive, Milwaukee, WI
Susan: "I was in Wilson Commons for a week. It was a very nice place, but the rental was high for me. I'm living in a 2-bedroom, and the accommodations are nice. The people are very friendly. I can get dinner if I want in the assisted living area.... (read more)

Summit Woods

2501 Summit Avenue, Waukesha, WI
Summit Woods is located in a grove of mature trees with walking paths, a creek and a duck pond, all less than ten minutes from downtown Waukesha, Wisconsin and thirty minutes from Milwaukee. This facility is described as an old-world countr... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the New Berlin area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of independent living communities in the New Berlin area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 30 independent living communities in the New Berlin area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.