18 Independent Living Communities in Milwaukee, WI

Also serving communities of Saint Francis, Glendale.

BRIA of Trinity Village

7500 W Dean Road, Milwaukee, WI
BRIA of Trinity Village is a life plan community in the Whispering Hills neighborhood of Milwaukee and is just minutes away from the shopping complex in Brown Deer. It houses assisted and independent living residents and seniors needing reh... (read more)

White Oaks - Pond View Park

4200 S. 35th Street, Milwaukee, WI
James72927950: "The person I talked to lives and works in White Oaks, and if you have any questions she is right there to answer, and everybody here is doing well. They have lot of activities all month long. They have a library, outings, and there’s a bea... (read more)

The Meeting House

10901 W Donna Drive, Milwaukee, WI
Ladon862210: "We chose The Meeting House for my mom and dad because it has all of the accommodations that they need and is in a nice, quiet, reserved place. They have social hours at least once or twice a week and outings, plus a lot of things that they... (read more)

Ovation Chai Point

1400 N. Prospect Avenue , Milwaukee, WI
Ovation Chai Point in Milwaukee offers a full continuum of care for seniors, and it’s housed in a sophisticated high-rise building overlooking Lake Michigan. Residents and visiting loved ones find the facility very attractive and elegant in... (read more)

New Perspective | North Shore

8875 N. 60th Street, Milwaukee, WI
New Perspective Senior Living North Shore is located in Brown Deer, a suburb of Milwaukee, and it’s conveniently right next to a village shopping complex. The community offers independent, assisted living and memory care. Residents and thei... (read more)

Wilson Commons

1400 W. Sonata Drive, Milwaukee, WI
Susan: "I was in Wilson Commons for a week. It was a very nice place, but the rental was high for me. I'm living in a 2-bedroom, and the accommodations are nice. The people are very friendly. I can get dinner if I want in the assisted living area.... (read more)

Lexington Village Senior Comm

5000 S 107th St, Milwaukee, WI
Shirley351162: "Lexington Village was a nice, smaller place with only 20-25 units. I liked that the apartments were big and nice. They had a kitchen and a dining room. The monthly cost was cheaper than other places. They had some transportation and did co... (read more)

Sherman Park Senior Living

3245 N 37th Street, Milwaukee, WI
Caring115647950: "I guess the building was a school but I did go inside. You could tell that it was a school because the windows were some of the rooms were very high up. I don’t even know if that could have been part of the gym, but it wasn’t anything that... (read more)

Luther Haven Retirement Community

8949 North 97th Street, Milwaukee, WI
Kathy116240250: "We went to visit Luther Haven with my uncle, who is a former pastor. What we liked about it is that it was Lutheran-based, and the price was better than other places, but there was a lot we didn’t like about it. It was clean but a little r... (read more)

Harbour Village

5700 Mockingbird Lane, Greendale, WI
Harbour Village is located in Greendale, Wisconsin, minutes from Scout Lake Park and the Southridge Mall. Residents and their guests say the facility offers an array of convenient amenities, including an on-site beauty parlor, spa and fitne... (read more)

2015, 2016, 2017, 2019

Hickory Park

3933 Prairie Hill Lane, Greenfield, WI
Hickory Park is a pet-friendly facility nestled in Greenfield, Wisconsin, close to Southridge Mall, Boerner Botanical Gardens and various restaurants. Visitors are impressed with the warm atmosphere, spacious living areas and welcoming staf... (read more)

Laurel Oaks

1700 West Bender Rd, Glendale, WI
Self01: "We visited Laurel Oaks. We saw a 1-bedroom that they had been remodeled, and they actually put in central air and heating. It was very nice, but we were looking for a 2-bedroom. We were very impressed with the marketing staff that we met t... (read more)

Howard Village

2500 East Howard Avenue, Saint Francis, WI
At every Laureate Group community, expect to find a choice of apartment styles and sizes in both independent and assisted living, numerous common spaces and attractive grounds. But that’s just the beginning. Look beyond the real estate to f... (read more)

Library Square

1820 South 75th Street, West Allis, WI
Library Square is located close to Veteran's Memorial Park and the Market Square Shopping Center in West Allis, Wisconsin. Visitors and residents praise this well-maintained facility for its bright, spacious apartments, some of which come w... (read more)

Hart Park Square

6600 West River Pkwy, Wauwatosa, WI
Robin: "The people at Hart Park Square aren't very friendly and I have heard complaints. I saw a variety of rooms and they can accommodate you if you want a little or a lot of space. The food was okay and the residents were nice and answered my qu... (read more)

The Landmark of West Allis

1441 S. 68th Street, West Allis, WI
Christine: "I'm currently living at The Landmark of West Allis. It is well maintained as much as possible. I like the people and I like the programs. The place is nice. We only have a few staff members, e.g., a manager, assistant manager, and maintena... (read more)

The Berkshire

1414 South 65th Street, West Allis, WI
Caring85821650: "The apartment we looked at was very nice. The staff and the manager who showed us around were nice. They had underground parking. "

Clement Manor Adult Day Services

3939 S 92ND ST, Greenfield, WI
Bonnie39: "I went to Clement Manor, but sounds like they don’t have a continuing care. You just take care of that yourself. It was very nice, and it’s a big place. I just saw a couple of places, rooms, and apartments, and they just looked really big.... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 18 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $907 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Milwaukee area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 19 reviews of independent living communities in the Milwaukee area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 18 independent living communities in the Milwaukee area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.