24 Independent Living Communities in Brookfield, WI

Regency Brookfield

777 N Brookfield Road, Brookfield, WI
ThereseNBACY: "We’ve been happy so far with Regency. They were very accommodating, friendly and answered all our questions. They have bingo and trips. My mom had one dinner, they served inner at 5 in the evening and my mom doesn’t like eating that early.... (read more)

Heritage Place

17560 West North Avenue, Brookfield, WI
James: "We liked Heritage Place very much. The person during the tour did very well and we're very satisfied with it. It's homey and my wife likes it, which is very important. The dining area looked nice. They had an exercise area and a library, a... (read more)

Village at the Falls

W129N6889 Northfield Dr, Menomonee Falls, WI
Self01: "We ate at Village at the Falls, and the food was superb. It just has an unusual setup because you're required to buy three meals a day. We thought that the facilities are dated. The person showing us around sat with us at lunch, and we wer... (read more)

Hickory Park

3933 Prairie Hill Lane, Greenfield, WI
Hickory Park is a pet-friendly facility nestled in Greenfield, Wisconsin, close to Southridge Mall, Boerner Botanical Gardens and various restaurants. Visitors are impressed with the warm atmosphere, spacious living areas and welcoming staf... (read more)

Layton Terrace

9200 West Layton Avenue, Greenfield, WI
Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the pet-friendly Layton Terrace facility is near Kindred Hospital Milwaukee and Interstates 41 and 43. Residents can participate in activities such as exercise, bingo, baseball dice and Wii games. Visitors p... (read more)

Library Square

1820 South 75th Street, West Allis, WI
Library Square is located close to Veteran's Memorial Park and the Market Square Shopping Center in West Allis, Wisconsin. Visitors and residents praise this well-maintained facility for its bright, spacious apartments, some of which come w... (read more)

The Arboretum

W180 N7890 Town Hall Rd., Menomonee Falls, WI
Oliver12223333: "Horrible place. Horrible staff. HORRIBLE manager— Marie D. She is a horrible person and a horrible manager. They charge people $8,000. The food is horrible. The care is absolutely horrible. I honestly can’t even describe what I am feeling ... (read more)

Hart Park Square

6600 West River Pkwy, Wauwatosa, WI
Robin: "The people at Hart Park Square aren't very friendly and I have heard complaints. I saw a variety of rooms and they can accommodate you if you want a little or a lot of space. The food was okay and the residents were nice and answered my qu... (read more)

Oak Hill Terrace

1805 Kensington Dr., Waukesha, WI
At every Laureate Group community, expect to find a choice of apartment styles and sizes in both independent and assisted living, numerous common spaces, and attractive grounds. But that’s just the beginning. Look beyond the real estate to ... (read more)

Avalon Square

222 Park Place, Waukesha, WI
Avalong Square is conveniently located in downtown Waukesha, Wisconsin, near the walking trails and formal gardens of Frame Park. Friends and relatives praise this facility for its wonderful staff, and they note the high quality of care fro... (read more)

Kirkland Crossings

700 Quinlan Drive, Pewaukee, WI
mary lou ralian: "My mother-in-law moved in and we are very happy (after 5 months of her living there) with the employees, the residents, the food and services. Highly recommend it. "

Highlands at Wildwood Lake

N77 W17700 Lake Park Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI
Self01: "We visited Clement Manor and only saw the independent living facility, even though this is a continuum of care community. The residents that we saw were very pleased with their care. We thought that the lounge was dark and very small, we t... (read more)

Heritage at City Center

14901 W. Library Lane, New Berlin, WI
B123: "It is very independent living. No activities, no bus line. They do have a van once a week to the food store. The apartments are very large and the washer and dryers in the apartment are wonderful! It’s too bad there are no layouts or a pho... (read more)

The Meeting House

10901 W Donna Drive, Milwaukee, WI
Ladon862210: "We chose The Meeting House for my mom and dad because it has all of the accommodations that they need and is in a nice, quiet, reserved place. They have social hours at least once or twice a week and outings, plus a lot of things that they... (read more)

Wildwood Highlands

N78 W17445 Wildwood Drive, Suite 412, Menomonee Falls, WI
Joe: "Wildwood Highlands was well run and clean. We liked the apartments and the location. It had everything we needed, and the price was reasonable. Everything was appealing to us. The apartment was nicely well laid out with a deck or a patio."

The Landmark of West Allis

1441 S. 68th Street, West Allis, WI
Christine: "I'm currently living at The Landmark of West Allis. It is well maintained as much as possible. I like the people and I like the programs. The place is nice. We only have a few staff members, e.g., a manager, assistant manager, and maintena... (read more)

Summit Woods

2501 Summit Avenue, Waukesha, WI
Summit Woods is located in a grove of mature trees with walking paths, a creek and a duck pond, all less than ten minutes from downtown Waukesha, Wisconsin and thirty minutes from Milwaukee. This facility is described as an old-world countr... (read more)

Lexington Village Senior Comm

5000 S 107th St, Milwaukee, WI
Shirley351162: "Lexington Village was a nice, smaller place with only 20-25 units. I liked that the apartments were big and nice. They had a kitchen and a dining room. The monthly cost was cheaper than other places. They had some transportation and did co... (read more)

The Berkshire

1414 South 65th Street, West Allis, WI
Caring85821650: "The apartment we looked at was very nice. The staff and the manager who showed us around were nice. They had underground parking. "

Sherman Park Senior Living

3245 N 37th Street, Milwaukee, WI
Caring115647950: "I guess the building was a school but I did go inside. You could tell that it was a school because the windows were some of the rooms were very high up. I don’t even know if that could have been part of the gym, but it wasn’t anything that... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Brookfield area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of independent living communities in the Brookfield area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 24 independent living communities in the Brookfield area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.