6 Independent Living Communities in Woodbridge, VA

Also serving communities of Fort Belvoir.

River Run Senior Living Community

13911 Hedgewood Drive, Woodbridge, VA
Ratona: "We did a walkthrough at River Run and the lady we met was very nice and let us see an apartment. It was fairly small without a lot of room, and it was not something that my mother-in-law liked. She could not afford it. The calendar had a l... (read more)

Victoria Park Apartments

16820 Flotilla Way,, Woodbridge, VA
Joseph19: "I visited Victoria Park as this place was suggested to me. The place was very nice. I was not able to interact with the residents there, but I can see that they seemed to be really good people. I would likely recommend this place. "

The Fairfax

9140 Belvoir Woods Parkway, Fort Belvoir, VA
John: "The general appearance of The Fairfax is outstanding. It is very well maintained with expansive areas to walk on. It is a gated and secure place, and there is a 1.03 mile walking loop around the place. All of their buildings are interconne... (read more)

Manchester Lakes Senior Apartments

7131 Silver Lake Boulevard, , Alexandria, VA
Lilian4: "My mother is already in Manchester Lakes. She has been there since November. The environment is just great. They have pretty much everything that a senior citizen needs right on the premises. They also provide transportation outside of the... (read more)

Greenspring

7410 Spring Village Drive, Springfield, VA
Greenspring is near Hooes Road Park, Interstate 95 and Nova Hospital in Springfield, Virginia. Visitors say the staff is helpful and attentive and the facility is like a little village. Three meals a day are served, and community members ca... (read more)

Heatherwood Retirement Community

9642 Burke Lake Rd, Burke, VA
pefriend: "Heatherwood has a great feeling from the moment you walk in. The current residents are busy and always on the go! The care is excellent and the food is the best! I would highly recommend this community."
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Woodbridge area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of independent living communities in the Woodbridge area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 independent living communities in the Woodbridge area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.