5 Independent Living Communities in Williamsburg, VA

Also serving communities of Farnham.

Commonwealth Senior Living at Williamsburg

236 Commons Way, Williamsburg, VA
Jill: "Commonwealth Senior Living at Williamsburg is pretty good and things are going pretty well for my sister. It's really clean and we like the size of my sister's unit. It has a larger kitchen than most, a different entryway, and has just bee... (read more)

Brookdale Williamsburg

3800 Treyburn Drive, Williamsburg, VA
shirley430633: "Brookdale Williamsburg was very nice. In fact, we stayed overnight. We were going to get a hotel room, and they said, "No, stay here with us." So, we stayed in a one-bedroom apartment. We were shown all around, and it was very nice. The fo... (read more)

2015

WindsorMeade of Williamsburg

3900 Windsor Hall Drive, Williamsburg, VA
Her0708: "WindsorMeade of Williamsburg's rooms were a nice size. They had quite a few activities listed, a pool, and an exercise room. They had two, OK dining areas. The building is about eight years old and well-maintained. The residents appeared h... (read more)

Verena at The Reserve

121 Reserve Way at 2300 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg, VA
Stephanie E: "We moved my mother into the Verena at The Reserve last week. I cannot say enough great things about this beautiful community for seniors. This place is a true gem. Michelle, the sales director, is top notch. From my initial call through wo... (read more)

Colonial Heritage

7015 Statesman, Williamsburg, VA
LovelyLou: "Colonial Heritage Community is a very nice place. The staff is wonderful, they serve great food, and they provide entertainment. As far as I know, it's top-notch. "

At A Glance

There are 5 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,400 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Williamsburg area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 35 reviews of independent living communities in the Williamsburg area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 independent living communities in the Williamsburg area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.