2 Independent Living Communities in Roanoke County, VA

Elm Park Estates

4230 Elm View Rd, Roanoke, VA
Linda: "Elm Park Estates was nice, and I like the setup. I like the rooms and how they prepare the meals. They have different activities, like the day I was there, someone came in to sing. The food was delicious and I enjoyed it. The person who to... (read more)
Get Pricing

Brandon Oaks

3804 Brandon Ave SW, Roanoke, VA
Brandon Oaks is a senior living facility located in Roanoke, Virginia, near excellent health and shopping facilities. The community is well known for its personalized assisted living program, which enables residents to lead a comfortable li... (read more)
Get Pricing

At A Glance

There are 2 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $1,774 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Roanoke County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 19 reviews of independent living communities in the Roanoke County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 independent living communities in the Roanoke County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.