3 Independent Living Communities in Norfolk City, VA

The Talbot on Granby

6311 Granby Street, Norfolk, VA
Deborah: "I used to live in the independent living level of The Talbot on Granby, but they also had assisted for those who needed it. I had a two-bedroom apartment. They had a dining room and daily activities for the residents. They have a small are... (read more)

Harbor's Edge Retirement Community

One Colley Avenue, Norfolk, VA
Harbor's Edge Retirement Community is nestled between Riverside Park and the Elizabeth River in Norfolk, Virginia. Residents and visitors say that Harbor's Edge is in an exceptional location, providing picturesque views of the waterfront. R... (read more)

Cromwell House Apartments

114 Cromwell Pkwy, Norfolk, VA
beamorgan: "I lived in Cromwell House for over 5 years. I left recently because I decided to live with my children in order to spend more time with them.While I was living at Cromwell House I can say it was an enjoyable experience.The other residents ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,475 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Norfolk City area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of independent living communities in the Norfolk City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 independent living communities in the Norfolk City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.