10 Independent Living Communities in Midlothian, VA

Atlantic At Charter Colony

550 Coalfield Road, Midlothian, VA
Bill16: "We liked The Atlantic the most. The people were friendly. The place is clean. It is conveniently located. "

Brandermill Woods

2100 Brandermill Parkway, Midlothian, VA
S.S.: "We had been to Brandermill Woods several times with independent cottages. That’s why we chose it, and it’s close to family. They’re called patio homes, single-level duplexes, and two units joined by one common wall. The staff member was ve... (read more)

Chesterfield Heights

901 Madrona St, Midlothian, VA
Caring101851950: "We like Chesterfield Heights Gracious a lot, but it doesn't have assisted living. We saw a couple of rooms, and they were nice. The rooms seemed like something you would expect. They had a pretty good size lobby area where guests could sit... (read more)

Brandermill Woods

14311 Brandermill Woods Trail, Midlothian, VA
MIWilliams625: "I visited this facility on Mother's Day. It is beautiful and the residents seem happy. The staff that was there at that time were friendly and helpful. I called the next day and left a message and emailed the admissions director Mary and... (read more)

Heritage Oaks

1100 German School Rd , Richmond, VA
Carol: "I'm at Heritage Oaks. It's independent with help. They have three meals a day and offer housecleaning and laundry and just about anything you want. It's been great. The people are wonderful. I like the rooms. The food is great, and the sta... (read more)

The Virginian

300 Twinridge Ln, Richmond, VA
Visitor2018: "My 79 year-old father and I visited this facility over the weekend. We have visited one other Holiday Retirement community in the area. From a facilities layout perspective, our overall impression was good. Lots of natural light, furniture... (read more)

The Towers Retirement Community

7015 Carnation Street, Richmond, VA
Caring6783: "The Towers Retirement Community was really very nice. I liked everything about it, except that the apartment didn't have a dishwasher. It had a stove, so you can cook. If I will relocate, it would most probably be at this place. They have ... (read more)

Lakewood Manor

1900 Lauderdale Drive, Richmond, VA
Bob M: "I'll be moving to Lakewood Manor in two years when the new building is done. It was wonderful. They have a large community with over 200 residents, including single homes and apartments, and they're working on some new construction, which ... (read more)

The Crossings at Bon Air

9100 Bon Air Crossings Drive, Richmond, VA
Centrally located in Richmond, Virginia with easy access to the Midlothian Turnpike, The Crossings at Bon Air is a contemporary independent and assisted living facility for people over 55 years old. Residents who enjoy socializing praise th... (read more)

Summerhill at Sony Point

9250 Forest Hill Ave., Richmond, VA
retiringdela: "My Father lived at Summerhill for a little over eight years before he passed. He enjoyed gardening, playing bridge, and having his own unit that he bought. Summerhill has transportation for residents to go shopping, to a doctor's appoint... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Midlothian area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of independent living communities in the Midlothian area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 independent living communities in the Midlothian area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.