19 Independent Living Communities in Sandy, UT

Also serving communities of South Jordan.

Solstice Senior Living at Sandy

310 E 10600 S, Sandy, UT
Wagtail: "My mother moved into Solstice Senior Living at Sandy, and it was her choice. It's bigger, they have a manager suite, but they don't have kitchens, and it's not as modern. She plays Bingo, and the residents are friendlier. There were things... (read more)

Cedarwood at Sandy

10970 South 700 East, Sandy, UT
Cedarwood is located in downtown Sandy, a suburb of Salt Lake City. It sits just a block away from three bus stops, providing residents with easy connections to the entire Salt Lake metropolitan area. Nearby off-site recreational options in... (read more)

2014, 2016

Cottages on 7th

9206 S 700 E, Sandy, UT
senior hippy: " 1. Terrible communication. “I’ll get back to you in 2 days” never happens 2. When the day came to move in, the mgr at the time changed my contract to my detriment, and refused to give me the “2 months free rent” that was advertised... (read more)

Olympus Ranch

971 E 5600 S, Murray, UT
Lisa: "I was very impressed with Olympus Ranch. It had a very homey feeling, happy residents, was very clean, had an open feeling, and the staff was fabulous. They have an exercise room, a salon, a central laundry room, and a beautiful, spacious ... (read more)

Chateau Brickyard

3080 S. 1300 E., Salt Lake City, UT
CHAPEAU: "not enough qualified personnel; poor quality servers in dining room; Staff is pleasant but insufficient. I moved in September and now it's November; my room has been vacuumed once and sheets were never washed; I pay for personal laundry... (read more)

2017

Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

777 East 3900 South, Salt Lake City, UT
Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek is conveniently located in a suburb 15 minutes south of Salt Lake City. It is only a block from St. Mark's Hospital and is close to shopping centers, restaurants and parks. Families compliment the facility's... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 23 days

2018, 2019

Sagewood at Daybreak

11289 South Oakmond Road, South Jordan, UT
Backdropped by Oquirrh Lake, Sagewood at Daybreak is a newer facility nestled in the unique Utah topography. The 6-acre, 235,000 square foot campus is near the TRAX rail system, parks and the University of Utah medical center. Residents enj... (read more)

St. Joseph Senior Living Apartments

425 E Bishop Federal Ln, Salt Lake City, UT
Howard: "St. Joseph Senior Living Apartments was clean and well-organized. They showed me a very small studio room. The staff was very cordial. They have field trips once in a while. The dining area looked clean to me. I had a very good experience.... (read more)

Sarah Daft Home

737 South 1300 East, Salt Lake City, UT
The Sarah Daft Home is the only non-profit assisted living facility in Salt Lake City, Utah. It's nestled right in the Salt Lake East Side Historic District, near the University of Utah and downtown for easy access to shopping, senior cente... (read more)

The Ridge Foothill

2363 S. Foothill Drive, Salt Lake City, UT
The Ridge Foothill is an exceptionally well-reviewed independent living, assisted living and memory care community in Salt Lake City, Utah near Highway 186 by Parleys Historic Nature Park. In their reviews, residents say that the stunning, ... (read more)

Legacy Village of Sugar House

1212 E. Wilmington Avenue, Salt Lake City, UT
Govert: "I have moved to Legacy Village of Sugar House and I'm very satisfied and pleased with the services and the way it's operating. It's working very well for me. We have bingo, fitness classes, all-day puzzle, movies, wine and cheese socials, ... (read more)

The Wentworth at Parklane

680 E 100 S, Salt Lake City, UT
Thomas: "The Wentworth at Parklane had excellent programs. I would give the amenities and spaces a 4/5. For independent living, it's a very good place. If it were appropriate for my father, it would have been a great choice, but he would need assis... (read more)

The Wentworth at Coventry

6898 South 2300 East, Salt Lake City, UT
The Wentworth at Coventry sets the standard for supportive independent living, assisted living and memory support in a community setting. Our focus is on your well being, so you can enjoy better quality of life - your own way. Living in our... (read more)

The Wellington

4522 South 1300 East, Salt Lake City, UT
The Wellington is a senior living facility located outside Salt Lake City, in the foothills of the Wasatch Mountains. It's conveniently located between I-15 and I-215 close to shopping centers, restaurants and St. Mark's and IMC hospitals. ... (read more)

Highland Cove

3750 Highland Drive, Salt Lake City, UT
Joyce90270150: "I really liked Highland Cove Retirement Salt Lake. The food was excellent. They had a good menu. Their activities were really good. They had trips to different places around Salt Lake, and they took us out to lunch. They also brought in go... (read more)

2016

River Meadows Senior Living

137 East Red Pine Drive, Alpine, UT
Caring65742550: "River Meadows Senior Living was a very nice facility. But it had one drawback. It had seventeen cottages, I think, plus an assisted living unit and a memory unit, but the one problem was we would have been the only gentiles in the place. T... (read more)

Silvercrest Senior Community

2099 W 4700 S., B-100, Salt Lake City, UT
June25: "Silvercrest was wonderful. The lease agent called me back several times. There were all kinds of amenities. The one-bedroom apartment was large enough and beautiful. They all had a patio and a balcony. The dining room was elegant, and the ... (read more)

The Coventry

6898 South 2300 East, Salt Lake City, UT
Michael104645950: "My mother was at The Coventry before, and my aunt was in there. The rooms are pretty nice and about 500sq.ft. My mom is in a 1-bedroom apartment, and the dining room is nice. Mom said they have activities, and the place is safe and secured... (read more)

Manila Country Home

338 West 2600 North, Pleasant Grove, UT
Manila Country Home is located in the northern area of Pleasant Grove, Utah, nestled at the foot of Mahogany Mountain and just south of Manila Creek Park. Residents praise this facility's well-kept grounds and family-like atmosphere. They a... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 19 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,475 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Sandy area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 50 reviews of independent living communities in the Sandy area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 19 independent living communities in the Sandy area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.