Independent Living in Saint George

5 Communities

The Wentworth at the Meadows

950 S 400 East, Saint George, UT
$$$$
He01: "The people, the guide, and the employees at The Wentworth at the Meadows were very friendly. The facilities were quite old, but they've been upgraded to the point that they're very acceptable. They also have amenities like a gymnasium and a workout area. I was offered food, but I chose not to try it."

Sterling Court

324 North 1680 East, Saint George, UT
$$$$
Margaret: "Sterling Court was very nice. The staff member who assisted us was very personable and friendly. The food was outstanding, and the dining area was lovely. They had an exercise pool, an exercise room, an outdoor patio area, and lots of gathering spaces."

The Retreat at SunRiver St George

4480 South Arrowhead Canyon Drive, Saint George, UT
$$$$
Barbara: "I really liked that the nice apartments at The Retreat at SunRiver St George had nice little patios. They were preparing margaritas for their Happy Hour that afternoon, and I was impressed. The place was relatively new. I noticed that they had little trays of cake or cookies around so that the residents could have coffee or tea, and I thought that was very nice and thoughtful. The dining room looked very nice and very comfortable, especially for residents in wheelchairs."

Sunriver St. George

1390 W Morane Manor, Saint George, UT
1 review
John: "I liked SunRiver. It was very well organized, had a lot of activities, and was very well laid out. They had a health club, which was phenomenal. I even see them out to the public. It was really impressive. The people were really good, very friendly, and very helpful. It had beautiful, well-kept, and maintained grounds; the workers were out there every day doing something. It is easy to get to. They had a golf course and a lot of senior activities."

Beehive Homes

2041 S. Mesa Palms Drive, Saint George, UT
$$$$
SMSS: "Be very careful with the Beehive Cottages in St George. Management is not what it appears and the owners are unconcerned with the poor management. They also have a problem keeping employees. Individual houses are nice. There is great potential if problems were addressed. "

At A Glance

There are 5 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,038 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Saint George area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 12 reviews of independent living communities in the Saint George area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 independent living communities in the Saint George area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.