13 Independent Living Communities in Montgomery County, TX

Carriage Inn - Conroe

750 Longmire Rd, Conroe, TX
Katie H.: "The Carriage Inn in Conroe, TX is outstanding! The staff excel in all that they do and have far exceeded our expectations. They truly care about the residents AND their families. My grandmother is a current resident and her life has been t... (read more)

2019

Brookdale Miami Township

7847 Lois Circle, Dayton, OH
Joyce: "Our visit at Brookdale Miami Township was very pleasant. We liked the staff and the amenities. The place was very pretty and we liked that it was independent living. We liked the fact that there's a second-person-fee, so you don't have to ... (read more)

2018, 2019

The Wellington at Conroe

500 River Pointe Drive, Conroe, TX
The Wellington at Conroe is located in Conroe, Texas, convenient to Interstate 45 and just minutes from great shopping, restaurants and entertainment, all of which are easily accessible via the highway. Visitors give the facility high marks... (read more)

Wesley Enhanced Living Upper Moreland

2815 Byberry Road, Hatboro, PA
MS899: "During our initial visit we were pleased at the level of attention given by the staff. We received enough information to understand the living options that we were seeking for my mother. The facility was clean and well-maintained. The w... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 6 days

The Forum at the Woodlands

5055 West Panther Creek Drive, The Woodlands, TX
SK: "We like The Forum at the Woodlands very much. I feel welcome here. I enjoy going to trivia, and I play Bridge quite a lot. I'm happy here. My room is a 2-bedroom, 2-bath with an enclosed den and a storage closet. The food is like any insti... (read more)

2015

The Conservatory at Alden Bridge

6203 Alden Bridge Drive, The Woodlands, TX
Nancy: "Conservatory At Alden Bridge was very nice, and it almost felt like we were in a resort. It wasn't a super big community, but it was a lot nicer than the other place we've visited, and a lot larger too. The staff was wonderful and very nic... (read more)

2017

Whispering Pines

8101 Research Forest Drive, Spring, TX
Peggy658266: "Whispering Pines of the Woodlands is a country setting where they have a duck pond behind; it's nice to look out and not just see traffic. The place is relatively new, but I find the staff to be caring and good. The only downside is I thou... (read more)

Woodhaven Village

2275 Riverway Dr, Conroe, TX
John C.: "My mom moved into Woodhaven Village Senior Living, and it's a really nice place. The food is really good, because they're serving only 37 residents. They have homemade cakes every day. The staff is wonderful, and the manager added two extr... (read more)

Whispering Pines of the Woodland

11497 Coon Hollow Road, Conroe, TX
Cade: "Whispering Pines of the Woodlands was a 5-star community. It's on 11 acres and they had walking trails and outside patios. I liked the kitchen the most. They had a dish room that was separate from the food prep room because they said they ... (read more)

Arella Forest at Woodland

545 FM 1488 Road, Conroe, TX
Dorothy: "Arella Forest at Woodland has smaller rooms. The staff is nice. They play bridge and bingo. They have a club house and community pool."

Copperwood Senior Community

4407 S Panther Creek, Spring, TX
Donna15: "Copperwood Senior is nice. They have all kinds of activities. They have a bus that will take the residents for shopping twice a week. They also have different trips that they plan to go on, like church on Sundays. They have a lot of differ... (read more)

Oak Haven

19445 David Memorial Drive,, Shenandoah, TX
Gracie4: "My mom stayed in Oak Haven before. She was able to live independently at that time. It was nice. She liked it there. It is not just a senior apartment complex. However, she kept falling down and at her age she wasn't safe anymore. We had t... (read more)

Sunningdale Apartments

1018 Wellman Road,, Shenandoah, TX
mousie22mi: "Absolutely the worst place. They advertise fines and community rooms that are only open during business hours, closed on weekends. Horrible management. Elevators are always broken. It took 8 months for them to replace my microwave, statin... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Montgomery County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 78 reviews of independent living communities in the Montgomery County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 independent living communities in the Montgomery County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.