9 Independent Living Communities in Kingwood, TX

Reunion Court of Kingwood

929 Rockmead Drive, Kingwood, TX
Ms. Sadie: "The waiting area was dusty and dirty. the facility is very dated and needs a complete facelift. The views from the windows were the parking lot or a small courtyard.. I would not want to live there - I thought the place was depressing."

2014, 2015, 2016

Cypress Woods

2755 Chestnut Ridge Dr, Kingwood, TX
Ms. Sadie: "The living space is small. For independent living, the prices were very high. The facility is attractive and clean. The staff is very friendly. The activities for residents are plentiful. "

Atria Kingwood

2401 Green Oak Drive, Kingwood, TX
Anne701351: "Atria Kingwood was a smaller complex. The residents seemed happy, and the staff knew everyone by name. It was very clean. I liked it because they only had 50 residents and day-long activities. "

2015

Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center

2807 Kings Crossing Drive, Kingwood, TX
Pat484614: "Arbor Terrace looked very clean and very caring. I did not eat there, but I went through their dining room, and it appeared to be very nice. The rooms were too small. They had a lot of activities; it was excellent. "

Kingwood Senior Village

435 Northpines Drive,, Kingwood, TX
Elaine: "I had recommended two people to live at Kingwood Senior Village back when it was nice, new, and thriving. Everybody was friendly. However, when I went to check it out for myself, it seemed really rundown and unkept. I probably wouldn't con... (read more)

Watercrest at Kingwood

24109 Kingwood Place Drive, Humble, TX
Karen: "I liked Watercrest at Kingwood. It was very nice. They have a covered heated swimming pool, and a few activities that are included in your rental. They have nice sized rooms. Even the smallest rooms were of a good size. They serve meals an... (read more)

Humble Memorial Gardens

9850 JM Hester Road,, Humble, TX
Jana3: "Everything at Humble Memorial Gardens has been great. The apartment itself is 874 sq. ft. large and I'm by myself and it's great. I have two bedrooms because I have a computer, a sewing machine and a craft table and do a lot of crafty thin... (read more)

Langwick Residences

955 Langwick Drive, Houston, TX
Monica4: "I am at Langwick. My daughters like it because it's secure. I'm on a walker and it's easy for me to get around. The people that work here are pretty friendly and very helpful. They help me when I have people come in for my medical check-u... (read more)

Wentworth Senior Apartments

19030 Timber Forest Drive, Humble, TX
1reign: "The maintenance repair is terrible. It takes up to 1-2 months for repairs to be completed. Residents aren't allowed to use resident portal. All, including on walkers and in wheelchairs must get to the office and fill out paperwork for main... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 9 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,200 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kingwood area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 43 reviews of independent living communities in the Kingwood area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 independent living communities in the Kingwood area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.