Independent Living in Kendall County

Morningside Ministries at Menger Springs

1100 Grand Blvd., Boerne, TX
$$$$
1 review
Pat: "I am at Morningside Ministries at Menger Springs Senior Living community, and it's very good. This is independent, so it took me a little while to get used to having less care, but it's working very well. I have a dog, so it's an easy place to get out and walk him, but I don't mix with the other residents very much. The staff is very good, but they're less involved, because the resident leadership is very active, and they're supposed to do a lot more. They do have a lot of a... (read more)

Heritage Place of Boerne

120 Crosspoint Drive, Boerne, TX
$$$$
Heritage Place of Boerne offers compassionate senior care in Boerne, TX. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Heritage Place of Boerne shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kendall County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of independent living communities in the Kendall County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 independent living communities in the Kendall County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.