12 Independent Living Communities in Irving, TX

MacArthur Hills Senior Living

1295 Kinwest Parkway, Irving, TX
MacArthur Hills Senior Living is an independent living, assisted living and memory care facility north of Irving, Texas, in the neighborhood of Las Colinas. The community offers private and semi-private housing options — including apartment... (read more)

West Fork Village

820 N. Britain Road, Irving, TX
Seahorse: "My friend is here, and my overall impression is good. The rooms are really nice, and the people are good and friendly. I met the residents, and they said they liked it there. I heard the food is good and has a lot of choices. They have a p... (read more)

2013, 2016

The Remington at Valley Ranch

8707 Valley Ranch Parkway West, Irving, TX
anonymous116337050: "I've been staying at The Remington at Valley Ranch for seven years. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't be here. We have country music, movies, games, and puzzles, and go out to eat early dinner or lunch. We have bingo, bridge, and farkle, and... (read more)

Chateau on Wildbriar Lake

1515 Hard Rock Road, Irving, TX
VJ: "The Chateau was really nice, but the drive was a bit much. They are more apartment type and had different floor plans. The staff was very nice. They served meals, but you could also cook."

The Meridian at Kessler Park

2522 Fort Worth Avenue, Dallas, TX
The Meridian at Kessler Park is located just west of downtown Dallas, less than a mile south of Interstate 30 and close to a bus stop for easy access to locations throughout the Metroplex. Residents and visitors appreciate the high quality ... (read more)

2018

Belmont Village Turtle Creek

3535 N. Hall Street, Dallas, TX
Mary: "I don't have any bad things to say. I don't have to do anything. I have a lovely breakfast and wonderful lunch and I go to nightly entertainment. The wine and cheese is great. The cello and violin is pretty music. I like the staff and they... (read more)

2019

The Bentley

3362 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX
Sondra: "The Bentley had more of an apartment-type atmosphere, almost like an apartment complex. The facilities were fairly normal for a lot of communities I visited, so it was pretty standard. It's in a nice location and there was adequate enough ... (read more)

HarborChase of the Park Cities

5917 Sherry Lane, Dallas, TX
From the people who brought The Ritz-Carlton to Dallas comes a new vision of how life for adults of a certain age should be lived. Imagine a lifestyle of absolute comfort and ease in a setting exquisitely designed for those accustomed to th... (read more)

Village at Lake West Independent Living

2696 Bickers Street, Dallas, TX
Brandi501255: "The Villages at Lakewest was really good for someone who do not have time to take care of their parents since they had medicines that could be delivered to your place or they could take them to the doctors. The grounds were well-kept. "

Residence at the Oaks

2740 Duncanville Road, Dallas, TX
Charles107313250: "Residence at the Oaks was OK. The size of the facility itself was pretty good. The apartment itself was also a good size and had adequate closet space. You see, I'm in a wheelchair, and with the wheelchair, I could go inside the closet, I ... (read more)

Forest Dale Apartments

11851 High Dale Drive, Dallas, TX
JIM.2BIG: "I GIVE IT FIVE STARS!!MY MOTHER AND FATHER LIVED THERE FOR MANY YEARS.SENIORS WHO DON'T HAVE A LARGE RETIREMENT BUT WANT A SAFE CLEAN COMMUNITY THIS IS A WONDERFUL PLACE.MY MOTHER LOVED THE ART ROOM AND HER NEIGHBORS VERY MUCH!I GIVE NOTHI... (read more)

Wright Senior Living

1104 S Carrier Parkway, Grand Prairie, TX
nomoreroaches!: "I wish I could rate this at a "negative" star! This apartment complex is infested with ROACHES! My mother currently lives here and the roaches are so bad that one got in her mouth. DO NOT MOVE INTO THIS COMMUNITY! They will tell you "I'm s... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 12 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,540 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Irving area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 18 reviews of independent living communities in the Irving area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 independent living communities in the Irving area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.