5 Independent Living Communities in Gregg County, TX

Colonial Village

2910 N Eastman Rd, Longview, TX
Laverne: "The apartments at Colonial Village were really nice. I saw the residents playing bingo when I was there. They had a small grocery area, a beauty shop, some activity rooms, and a crafts room. I would rate the staff that I met a 5. They say ... (read more)

Parkview on Hollybrook

601 Hollybrook Drive, Longview, TX
Parkview on Hollybrook is located in Longview, Texas, and offers independent living apartments with dedicated support from professional caregivers. Accommodations range from studio apartments to two-bedroom apartments with companion suites.... (read more)

Arabella of Longview Independent Living

1133 East Hawkins Parkway, Longview, TX
Linda: "Arabella of Longview was excellent. The staff and dining area were excellent. The rooms were very good. They had a pool and jewelry making. I would recommend them based on what I saw. I'm impressed."

Arabella of Kilgore

2103 Chandler Street, Kilgore, TX
Arabella of Kilgore is nestled in a scenic, wooded area of Kilgore, Texas, conveniently located near shopping and medical services. The facility boasts a variety of living and care options, from independent living townhomes with patios and ... (read more)

Buckner Westminster Place

2201 Horseshoe Lane, Longview, TX
Buckner Westminster Place is located next to Longview Mall in northern Longview, Texas, allowing for many convenient shopping and dining options. Visitors are impressed by the facility's newer, clean building, and compliment the attractive ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 5 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $1,612 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Gregg County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 19 reviews of independent living communities in the Gregg County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 independent living communities in the Gregg County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.