21 Independent Living Communities in Grapevine, TX

Also serving communities of Coppell.

Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine

2300 Pool Rd, Grapevine, TX
Abby: "My mom moved into Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine. It's clean, and the meals are pretty decent. The staff has been very helpful and even allowed an interim day to accommodate my mom. They have been super friendly. They're kind of going... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 11 days

2018

Atria Grapevine

3975 William D. Tate Avenue, Grapevine, TX
Located in Grapevine, Texas, Atria Grapevine is less than 3 miles from the Glade Parks shopping mall and Bob Eden Park. Residents and their families note that this facility has well-appointed accommodations, some of which include spacious b... (read more)

2015

Lewisville Estates

800 College Pkwy, Lewisville, TX
Lewisville Estates offers independent and assisted living in the heart of Lewisville, Texas, minutes from Orchard Valley Park and easily accessible from the I-35. Residents and visitors give high marks to the facility's engaged competent st... (read more)

Landing at Watermere Southlake

201 Watermere Drive, Southlake, TX
Landing at Watermore Southlake is a senior living community in Southlake, Texas, located near State Highway 114 with close access to medical clinics, churches and restaurants. The facility receives outstanding reviews for its friendly and h... (read more)

2017

Pinewood Hills

3901 Kirkpatrick Ln, Flower Mound, TX
Stephanie: "The visit to Pinewood Hills went really well. The manager on duty was very nice and good. The staff was very nice and the dining room was fine. They had church, singalongs, hair shop, and outdoor park area."

Brookdale Eden Estates

1997 Forest Ridge Drive, Bedford, TX
Brookdale Eden Estates is located in Bedford, Texas, a short drive away from major thoroughfares, shopping centers and the Texas Motor Speedway. Residents and their loved ones give high marks to this facility for its beauty, cleanliness and... (read more)

MacArthur Hills Senior Living

1295 Kinwest Parkway, Irving, TX
MacArthur Hills Senior Living is an independent living, assisted living and memory care facility north of Irving, Texas, in the neighborhood of Las Colinas. The community offers private and semi-private housing options — including apartment... (read more)

Overture Flower Mound 55+ Apartment Homes

2771 Lakeside Parkway, Flower Mound, TX
sjdawson: "This place is amazing! Wonderful people (staff and residents), super amenities, classes and friends. I highly recommend that you check out Overture if your looking for an easy to navigate living experience in Flower Mound. Fun Get-To... (read more)

The Remington at Valley Ranch

8707 Valley Ranch Parkway West, Irving, TX
anonymous116337050: "I've been staying at The Remington at Valley Ranch for seven years. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't be here. We have country music, movies, games, and puzzles, and go out to eat early dinner or lunch. We have bingo, bridge, and farkle, and... (read more)

Parc Place

1301 Airport Fwy, Bedford, TX
Barbara: "Parc Place did not have wheelchair accessible situations. The dining area was not impressive looking to us. The staff was nice."

The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

200 Country Brook Drive, Keller, TX
Tom: "The Conservatory at Keller Town Center is excellent. It's a very nice upscale community that's extraordinarily well-designed and decorated. They provide three meals a day and the dining room is wonderful. The staff has treated me extraordi... (read more)

Watermere at Southlake

251 Watermere Drive, Southlake, TX
Jim Burns: "My wife and I moved here in 2013 because we could own our own home and get out from under the burden of our former single family home. The staff takes care of the outside, housekeeping and security, and we enjoy fine dining in the clubhou... (read more)

Bluebonnet Villa

3100 Blessing Court, Bedford, TX
kraye2111: "Good setup, well functioning, family-like community, clean. "

Evergreen at Lewisville

415 South Garden Ridge Blvd., Lewisville, TX
Dartha: "I looked at Evergreen at Lewisville, and it was extremely nice. It was a beautiful property with beautiful management, but it just had an extremely long waiting list. The people were friendly. It was bright, extremely clean, and well-kept.... (read more)

Inspired Living at Lewisville

1080 W. Round Grove Road, Lewisville, TX
About our Community Inspired Living at Lewisville provides personalized are with assisted living services specifically designed for those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments. Residents are truly at the center of ... (read more)

Attiva Lewisville-Active Living by Cortland

901 N. Garden Ridge Blvd., Lewisville, TX
Peggy: "I visited Attiva, which used to be Franklin Park. It was beautiful, but I couldn’t live there because I am too disabled. The staff was fine. The rooms were beautiful, but the bathing facilities did not have bars or anything that a disabled... (read more)

Christus St Joseph Village

1201 East Sandy Lake Road, Coppell, TX
Mary: "I've been here at Christus St Joseph Village for several months and I'm very happy. It's a very nice facility. They provide many services. The other guests are very nice people. I'm enjoying it. There are bus trips to places around town, a... (read more)

Chateau on Wildbriar Lake

1515 Hard Rock Road, Irving, TX
VJ: "The Chateau was really nice, but the drive was a bit much. They are more apartment type and had different floor plans. The staff was very nice. They served meals, but you could also cook."

Atria at Hometown

6350 Winter Park Drive, North Richland Hills, TX
James875186: "Atria was a great place. The people who lived there were a little bit older than my mother and needed more assistance. The people were extremely nice, but the apartments were not that good and very dated. We had lunch there and ate really ... (read more)

Evergreen at Vista Ridge Senior Living

455 Highland Drive, Lewisville, TX
JS: "The people who showed me around Evergreen at Vista Ridge Senior Living were very good. There was a pool, a library, a dining room, and a common area. The place was nice and very clean."

At A Glance

There are 21 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,091 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Grapevine area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of independent living communities in the Grapevine area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 21 independent living communities in the Grapevine area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.